New Gran Turismo Drag/Race Team Tryouts

United States
United States
cookietrain43
Me and my friend are starting a new team in the world of Gran Turismo. We are mostly a drag racing team but we will mix it up and have big events during weekdays. We will have tournaments weekly also. I will record all of these when i get my equipment sometime next month. If you want to try out I will be hosting a lobby on 8/29/14 this friday. Dont add me because i only have enough room for the team. The room settings will be written below so you can find and join the lobby easily.
Room Mode: Practice Race
Course: Indianapolis
Race: Race for Real
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Region: US
Make sure your room search settings are like this so you can find the room
I will host the lobby named Drag Team Tryouts hosted by Cookietrain43
Our Team name is still undecided so if you make the team you can help name it. This is team is going to rise among the best and hopefully we can get into some pro tournaments along the way. The team schedule will be posted after we decide who is in. Anyone is welcome. You have a bigger chance of joining if you have a mic but people without can still get in.

What types of cars will you be running during the tryout? Nitrous, or no nitrous? Around what time will the tryouts be?

Good luck with your endeavors 👍

What types of cars will you be running during the tryout? Nitrous, or no nitrous? Around what time will the tryouts be?

Good luck with your endeavors 👍
People who want to tryout can pick a car and if they want to use nos or not and if they beat both me and my friend then they get a spot on the team. It will be from 4pm-9pm

Back