New Gt Fan, Tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blues_Saraceno
  • 14 comments
  • 1,044 views
Messages
21
Hi guys I just bought a ps2 , to sit along side of my xbox :)
And I bought gt3 and All I can say is this game is awesome, even years after its release it stand along games being released today.

I am really excited to pick up 4 in december, I am intrested, is there anywhere A list of all tracks confirmed?

Thanks guys, GT IS AWESOME!
 
Blues_Saraceno
Hi guys I just bought a ps2 , to sit along side of my xbox :)
And I bought gt3 and All I can say is this game is awesome, even years after its release it stand along games being released today.

I am really excited to pick up 4 in december, I am intrested, is there anywhere A list of all tracks confirmed?

Thanks guys, GT IS AWESOME!

Hi, welcome to GTP and glad to hear you like GT3.

You can find a tentative list of tracks here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43917

However a final list of tracks has get to be released (hopefully soon).

BTW - use the search tool to have a good look for what you want to know, otherwise you may end up on the wrong end of a flame.
 
The tracks are my favorite part - they claim 50 (or more?) tracks not including the reverse direction of quite a few of them.

Welcome to Playstation - we know you'll enjoy your stay (:
 
wow there has really been a outburst of new members in these last couple of days.great.
 
It was forecast (: A new game in the genra generally promotes many new members. I honestly see the number of active members doubling the week GT4 officially hits the shelves. Hopefully the moderators are up to the task.

Hey, Jordan, have you considered increasing the number of moderators for the GT3 / GT4 section of the site? And the Rumble Strip?
 
213101
wow there has really been a outburst of new members in these last couple of days.great.
I'd hate to see how many broken stress balls, Jordan has :scared:
 
LoudMusic
It was forecast (: A new game in the genra generally promotes many new members. I honestly see the number of active members doubling the week GT4 officially hits the shelves. Hopefully the moderators are up to the task.

Hey, Jordan, have you considered increasing the number of moderators for the GT3 / GT4 section of the site? And the Rumble Strip?
Speaking of that, you could be one. Are you up to it?
 
Nope. Don't wish to (: Thanks for the nomination though.
 
Whitetee32
Do you think GT4 will be better than Halo 2 :)

You should make that a poll! It would be interesting to see the results coming from this bunch. Though by my request you need to throw in an odd-ball answer like "Pee tastes yucky!" or something.
 
Whitetee32
Ok but Halo 2 might win
Is it really that good? I thought the first one was stupid. But, I don't like FPS.
 
Back