*NEW* GT Files series starts

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazza2708
Here's my video, as part of a video series I'm starting on my channel ( www.youtube.com/SupreSyndicate ) would really appreciate some views, subscribe and comments are all welcome.

This series will look and review cars available in Gran Tursimo 6. The first car on the GT files is this , The Ford Shelby GT500. This is the 5th generation of the high performance variant of the standard Ford Mustang. This model has a 5.8 litre v8 aluminium block of which is superchargerd to give 660 BHP giving it a 0 to 60 of 3.5 seconds. One of distinctive looks from the original mustang is the removal of the grill at the front of the car. This is to overcome overheat issuses and the large amounts of cooling required and space for the three row inter cooler.
In order to review this car we will be using the Twin Ring Motegi Road Course, a 2.98 mile course owned by Honda, created in 1997. a very controversial track of which in 2001 caused MotoGP racers, Casey Stoner and Jorge Lorenzo, to proposed, what was a failed boycott. as the track was placed within a 75 mile radius from a nuclear power plant, This track should test the cars cornering capabilities as well as flat out straight line speed as well as high speed corning through turns 7 and 8. it is also a very flat course with the elevation changes mainly happening from turn 9 through to the declining straight after turn 10 and ending towards turn 11.

Here is the fifth instalment of the Gran Turismo Files. This series look at the cars in its stock state and review it. This time its this.....thing..... Did I mention I hate this car

Gran Turismo Files - #6 - Lexus LFA Nurburgring Package '12

Here is the Sixth instalment of the Gran Turismo Files. This series look at the cars in its stock state and review it. This time its a Screamer!

Soundtrack
"Breakdown" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Thanks Again For All The Support, New series, New short films, New Merchandise & New Podcast coming soon, keep up to date here goo.gl/hB327Q

Gran Turismo Files - #7 - Mercedes SLS AMG '10

Here is the Seventh instalment of the Gran Turismo Files. This series look at the cars in its stock state and review it. This time its the God Of Thunder, Gargling on Hammers

Soundtrack

Thanks Again For All The Support, New series, New short films, New Merchandise & New Podcast Starting 30th MAY, keep up to date here goo.gl/hB327Q

Gran Turismo Files - #8 - SRT Viper GTS '13

Here is the Eighth instalment of the Gran Turismo Files. This series look at the cars in its stock state and review it. This time its the King Snake itself, The Viper (hhhiissshhh)

Soundtrack

Thanks Again For All The Support, New series, New short films, New Merchandise soon & New Podcast Starting 30th MAY, keep up to date here goo.gl/hB327Q

NEW VIDEO!

Gran Tursimo Files #10 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI spec C '09

Here is the tenth instalment of the Gran Turismo Files. This series look at the cars in its stock state and review it. This time its the Subaru Impreza WRX STI spec C

Back