New GT Racer

United States
Missouri
hottracer88
  • I'm Travis "hottracer88" on psn and new to GTPlanet since Dec 20 2013.
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • I've seen this site before at one time but then stumble back on to it after buying GT6.
  • Where are you from?
  • Missouri, US
  • When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games?
  • I've played GT2 few times and GT4 but was never good.So as time went by I've goten better at racing. I pick up GT5 played 20 30 HRS and move on never put work into the game. After some more time and seen GT6 was coming out I jump on it and really goten into it. I've driven about 55HRS and been racing in the GTP_WRS.
  • Do you play with a steering wheel?
  • I don't have a wheel use to have a old one but didn't work good. I do plan on geting on in future to get the full experience of the game and have more control.
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • Rockstar Games, Nascar Games, and Dirt Series.
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site?
  • I'm looking foward to being on GTPlanet and showing I'm a mature person can race with my head.
  • Check out my profile for more inside info.

I gota ask seen so many times how do I do the happy face with gtplanet flag so cool.
Are you asking how you do it? There's a little 'Smilies' button when posting a message that lets you select from a whole bunch of emoticons.

Also, a late welcome to GTPlanet! :cheers:

Are you asking how you do it? There's a little 'Smilies' button when posting a message that lets you select from a whole bunch of emoticons.

Also, a late welcome to GTPlanet! :cheers:
Yea thank you I forgot it was even there thought had type it in a certain way.
GTPlanet 4 life. :gtpflag:

It feels like you've been here longer.

Welcome regardless. :cheers:

Back