New GT4 ad in Speed magizine

  • Thread starter Thread starter dunkee
  • 8 comments
  • 1,187 views
Messages
369
Sorry if this is a repost but I just saw the new GT4 ad in the new Road & Track's Speed magizine. Seems like the Dec 14 date is becoming a reality. The ad sucked though. Pictures were weak, says 500+ cars, and the message at the bottom was awkward. They definitely need a new ad campaign. Anybody else see it?
 
nope, what was the message? PD is doing a good job in marketing this game
 
This is off the top of my head...can't really remember...

On the top it says something about the finish line and how elusive it is...

On the bottom it talks about the game...saying it has 500+ cars, spectators that react to your every move, number of tracks (forgot) and to finish it says "Pass or be passed". It was not exciting at all...but then again all GT ads are boring.
 
That's an old ad, I've got that one in a couple game mags here. It's just a photo of someone celebrating a win, with the tagline "The finish line... incredibly elusive for something that doesn't move." (or something to that effect). The fact that it still says only 500 cars indicates that it was made before TGS. Just like the people that think that GT4 will have online because some game website hasn't updated their page in six months.
 
Jedi2016
That's an old ad, I've got that one in a couple game mags here. It's just a photo of someone celebrating a win, with the tagline "The finish line... incredibly elusive for something that doesn't move." (or something to that effect). The fact that it still says only 500 cars indicates that it was made before TGS. Just like the people that think that GT4 will have online because some game website hasn't updated their page in six months.

That was the phrase...weird.
 
I like the phrases that they put in their ads. Either way, it still caught your attention didn't it?
 
RacingFreak2k3
I like the phrases that they put in their ads. Either way, it still caught your attention didn't it?

I love GT so OFC it caught my attention...but there are so many nice pics of GT4, the ones they used didn't give it justice.
 
I think I saw a GT4 as in PSM also, it was clean, but didnt really contain much content.
 
It seems odd that they dont use pics of GT in their printed ads...
My favourite was a photo of an R34 drifting spanning two pages.
The caption had words to the effect of:
"We couldn't find a Screenshot to best demonstrate the amazing graphics in GT3, so this poor quality photo will have to do"

Chuffin awesome photo it was too...
I havn't seen any GT4 ads here in the UK at all... but then I don't often buy game mags these days.
 
Back