New GT4 Commercial

  • Thread starter Thread starter mclaren777
  • 5 comments
  • 776 views
Messages
289
Messages
mclaren777
There's a thread about this commercial somewhere in this Forum, I remember I saw this article before. As far as I know there'll be a racing driver driving a car around a track. Then he'll come into the pits, and while standing there the car model changes (CG effects) with the driver sitting in it, similar to a computer game where you select your car from a menu. The actual video would be cool though. 👍

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
You're still a mooch. Guess why? :p
 
the Interceptor
There's a thread about this commercial somewhere in this Forum, I remember I saw this article before. As far as I know there'll be a racing driver driving a car around a track. Then he'll come into the pits, and while standing there the car model changes (CG effects) with the driver sitting in it, similar to a computer game where you select your car from a menu. The actual video would be cool though. 👍

Cheers,
the Interceptor
Great! Now he knows why before my joke!
 
Solid Lifters
Great! Now he knows why before my joke!
I dunno! Maybe I'm just trying to make some serious conversation, even if I'm the only one in this forum. :D

Just kidding! ;) 👍

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
Suck! I just found the thread you were talking about. When I searched I guess I searched for the wrong thing. Either way, it's the thought that matters, right? And now you have the text of the article as well. Now we just need to wait for the freaking commercial.
 
Back