• 11 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
As you can see, I've just added this new forum for GT4 Mobile, the PSP version of Gran Turismo 4. There will be some minor differences between the two games, and this forum can be used for speculation, news, and discussion about the next game to come out in the GT series. Enjoy!

I'm glad there's a forum dedicated to this game.

I'm really looking forward to it. 👍

OMG 3rd Post,
yay, Jordan, Ill be hot on the News Trail, Thanks for all your hard work around here, and condolances on your loss. 👍
Cheers Tm

This will be really good for people who don't have Ps2 and Gt4..this will great for people to get there hanfs on GT4 also..but...it is pointless to waste money on a PSP just for a GT4 game thats is portable...waste of money and your probably being stupid....the games for PSP are at the same retail price as a regualr PS2 ganme..and having to have GT4 on both PSP and PS2...is like why own 2..its the same concept and PS2 itself can go online with GT4 too throught setup in Lan play...PSP is way over priced..as of all new teccnology in the first couple of months and maybe years..so waiting will be best..for your money...well not to be mean..if you guys want to be money wasters and buy Gt4 again..andf play through the same concepts as the one you have on PS2..then go be an idiot...but hey..i will be a Semi-idiot..i will buy PSP...WHEN the price is lower...and not Get GT4 so point less cause i have all versions Japanese.Chinese,Eng. on PS2...and get games that are more fun...such as Dynasty warriors...for you guys that don't know..really fun game for PSP...will last you longer that GT4 on PSP..casue this game rocks...

SoonDC5, since it seems your so knowledgable on new technoligy and it's price market...
please instruct us "PSP ownsers" that paid $250 for the system and let us know what other
gadget will let us play.....

1. DVD quality Movies on the Go
2. Custom Movies on the Go
3. Mp3's
4. Store and look at photo's
5. Play basicly Ps2 Games
6. Browse the Web (Not officaly out yet but soon)
a: AIM (Chat Client)
b: IRC (Chat Client)
c: E-mail
d: Internet Explorer/Mozilla
e: Notepad/Memo/Organzier
7. Wi-Fi enabled to play other ppl
(Soon to Come)
Phone
Camera

Now...all that added with other "toy" would give us all that for a simple price of 250 for the unit. This isn't counting of course addons like games, or memory...but basicly you get the jist of it.

Please Enlighten me.....or do you know a better marketing plan then sony's guys????

~SpoonDC5~
PS2 itself can go online with GT4 too throught setup in Lan play

I'm sure the multi-player for PSP will be better than the PS2 version, that isn't saying much though :grumpy: (not that it isn't an awesome one player sim!)

Mango.
I'm sure the multi-player for PSP will be better than the PS2 version, that isn't saying much though :grumpy: (not that it isn't an awesome one player sim!)

That it is...but on the psp...Multiplayer is where it's gonna shine.

It makes me sad that, eleven years on, all we have is a half-baked non-GT Mode Gran Turismo for PSP.

RIP GT4 Mobile...I was looking forward to you.

Back