New GT5 video! Making of the SLS AMG

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leadfoot53
  • 10 comments
  • 1,292 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
681
United States
California
I didn't see a post for this, but I found another video about the Merc SLS AMG. One major thing I found is that the infamous "3-disc box" is back!


The box is 58 seconds in
 
Old.
 
No. There is a different one also, with a guy narrating... this one has a girl. Its just a couple days old.
 
Already seen anyway, there's no need to open a new discussion.
 
Had a new discussion not have been opened I would not have seen that so I for one am greatful.
 
Yeah... the thing is that the video is litterally 2 days old... That is not what I would classify as old...
 
chances of a 2 day old video being new here are slim to none.
 
chances of a 2 day old video being new here are slim to none.


Can you give me a link where it has been on this site before?
 
I haven't seen this one yet. Thanks for posting.
 
Yea I saw this buried in one of the 1000 page general discussion threads.

It's important that stuff like this get its own thread sometimes becuase interesting details that would otherwise be missed are squeezed out. The massive general discussion threads don't acheive much in the way of examination.

Not that this video has any obvious interesting details...
 
Can you give me a link where it has been on this site before?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3734038&postcount=4907

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3736507&postcount=4993

Yea I saw this buried in one of the 1000 page general discussion threads.

It's important that stuff like this get its own thread sometimes becuase interesting details that would otherwise be missed are squeezed out. The massive general discussion threads don't acheive much in the way of examination.

Not that this video has any obvious interesting details...

stuff like this? What is this exactly? If there is anything new or exciting, it's usually posted on the NEWS page withing a day or two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back