• Thread starter Lion-Face
  • 3 comments

Lion-Face

Premium
New Zealand
Invercargill
Lion-Face
Hi all

Have just posted my first commentated video on my youtube channel. It is something I have wanted to do a for long while now and finally have been spurred on by the Audi R8 LMS/MR car discussions.

The aim for the channel eventually is to give track tips, driving tips and commentary on some races.

This first video is based on taking a stock audi R8 lms around Bathurst laps to see how the stock settings are. It turns into a bit of a track guide near the end of the video. Apologise for my voice, have been a bit sick recently, and probably not the best way to start a youtube channel but hey, it's there now.

Any comments, criticism, tips etc are welcome. Thanks for taking the time to watch :)

EDIT: Video 2 is now up. The first of what I am calling the 'Lion Face Race' series in which I show a race of mine and try to explain my thought process and how I go about a race. This week is Indy Road Course in a Ferrari 512BB on Comfort Soft tires.

Video 2 taken down for the moment. Volume was very low, will fix and re-upload later this week.

I've also added a small intro/title to the video as I'm learning video editing and playing around more. I hope the quality is OK, I'm quite new at this. I think my mic is a bit on the poor side and will look to remedy that in the near future.

Last edited:
Hi all

Have just posted my first commentated video on my youtube channel. It is something I have wanted to do a for long while now and finally have been spurred on by the Audi R8 LMS/MR car discussions.

The aim for the channel eventually is to give track tips, driving tips and commentary on some races.

This first video is based on taking a stock audi R8 lms around Bathurst laps to see how the stock settings are. It turns into a bit of a track guide near the end of the video. Apologise for my voice, have been a bit sick recently, and probably not the best way to start a youtube channel but hey, it's there now.

Any comments, criticism, tips etc are welcome. Thanks for taking the time to watch :)

Well done!

Thank you all for the likes and comments :) . My 2nd video is up now in the first post, and I am going to try and make this a weekly thing. Hope you enjoy.

EDIT: Just taken my 2nd video down. Didn't realize how quiet the commentary was. Will re-upload later this week. Still learning the editing side of things.

Last edited:
Back