New GTR concept photoshop

Messages
5,677
Found this on Freshalloy.com
comments?
Personally I don't like it, its just not GTR-ish, not to aggressive looking in my book, it just doesn't instill the fear that the words GTR should. The front Grill, the lights just so....ugh.
275337-gtr.jpg


Most likey chopped from another pic of this:
1749-2.jpg
 
That looks horrible, I agree that its similar to the Insignia whick looks better than the photoshop. It might go down better as somethin else other than a mock up of a Skyline concept. Like you said, it's not agressive enought, it's just all wrong.
 
If its going to look like that they might aswell take the GTR badge off!
 
I like both of them but the second one reminds me of an RX-8 more.
 
I doubt that the production skyline look anything like that. I know its photoshopped. To me that dont look all that bad, but it dont look good either.
 
I dont mind them as cars but not as the GTR.
 
Doesn't look the way a GTR should, too 350z-ish (although I don't want to put down the 350z's looks)
 
too....ugh....normal looking.... :crazy: no good IMO

just evolve the body lines off the R34 is what i say, that would look the best
 
1st picture : I didn't like it. 👎
2nd picture : Don't even talk about it. :yuck:
 
GTR should instill fear as what you had mentioned. So far I still like the R34 V-spec II best.
 
They look like ****. Luckily exterior looks mean absolutely nothing.
 
Don't worry its just a photoshop of the Opel! It won't look like the production GTR, at least I hope not! :scared:
 
It's not that bad, but too round, too high (?) and not really, as you peeps have said, worthy of the GT-R badge due to it not looking that aggressive.
 
Back