New guy trying.

United States
Western NC
NitroKZ550
I'm trying to get myself together here and see if I can possibly get into the "scene" so I captured a video, it might not be pretty, but I think it gets my point across. I do realize the audio starts to get out of sync towards the end but it works. Tips and criticism are welcome and appreciated!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC9laVDy0UM

not bad like it ;)
Although like I've been told try better angle and chain the drifts (I do very simular drifts like you).

A few tips if you don't mind, to me it seems like youre a begginer and use comfort hard tyres, so my advice is tryng out different car views the hood view in particular as this may help you feel the speed and the angle of the car much better. Also you have to initiate your drift quite early before a corner, use the driving line aid as this might help you follow the correct lines of the track... It wasn't too bad but it wasn't very good either just practice and you'll definately get the hang of it i'm sure 👍

Thanks Guys, I have been practicing for a few hours over the last couple days. I appreciate the tips and I'll definitely try them out!

Back