New Guy

  • Thread starter Thread starter SEVINN
  • 5 comments
  • 1,210 views
Messages
6
Messages
SEVINN
Hi,
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Phil, I hail from Baton Rouge, LA, USA, am 22 and married. I have always enjoyed the gran turismo games, and since the time trial demo has come out on PSN, I found this community because of your members' tags on the ranking list (you guys are too fast :(). I have always used a controller to play, but a few days ago I bought a driving force GT and LOVE it. I look forward to possibly racing with you guys and getting better due to the tough competition.


A little late, but happy new year, and hello to all.
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, Phil. 👍
 
Hello and welcome to :gtpflag: SEVINN.
 
Hello SEVINN

Good luck with the time trial and enjoy your time here at GtPlanet 👍
 
Thanks to you all :)

I look forward to all the time I'm going to spend here.
 
Welcome to :gtplanet: Phil!
 
Back