- 10
No. It makes it look worse. The signal has to go through an adapter or capture card, so it loses quality.Riceball88Is there a adapter that i can plug the av cords in and into a CRT Computer monitor? I'm sure that will make the game look better....
It looks GREAT on my Mitsubishi 65" HDTV....you need component cables in order to play it at 1080i on an HD(ready)TV as far as I know....and I recommend a surround sound system as well for the best console racing experience to date!Riceball88Hi guys, I just picked up GT4 for my ps2 today and I must say that the game is gorgeous, but I was wanting the game to look clearer...
TigJacksonIt looks GREAT on my Mitsubishi 65" HDTV....you need component cables in order to play it at 1080i on an HD(ready)TV as far as I know....and I recommend a surround sound system as well for the best console racing experience to date!
daanNo. It makes it look worse. The signal has to go through an adapter or capture card, so it loses quality.
I'm using the S-Video connection on my Radeon 9600XT and it's still not as good as the picture on my TV.Wolfe2x7The solution to this is the S-Video adaptor for the PS2, which will plug into the S-Video input that any good capture card should have. I haven't tried S-Video myself, but it should look a lot better, because it's a digital signal.
Hahahehe you're cool now DAWG 👍DJ-CiviCAt least ya whigga got da paper to buy all this...![]()
jedi09Hahahehe you're cool now DAWG 👍![]()
S-Video is not digital! It's an analogue signal with separate lines for brightness and colour. It does look better than composite, but still far from perfect.Wolfe2x7Actually, the usual culprit of a bad/blurry image with a capture card is the usage of the RCA component cable, which is analog. The image seems fine on ordinary TV's because of the way TV's work, but on a computer monitor, the image becomes worse.
The solution to this is the S-Video adaptor for the PS2, which will plug into the S-Video input that any good capture card should have. I haven't tried S-Video myself, but it should look a lot better, because it's a digital signal.
the InterceptorS-Video is not digital! It's an analogue signal with separate lines for brightness and colour. It does look better than composite, but still far from perfect.
Regards
the Interceptor
GangsTaGThow do u set it to progressive scan? btw i only have the standard cables.
TigJacksonIt looks GREAT on my Mitsubishi 65" HDTV....you need component cables in order to play it at 1080i on an HD(ready)TV as far as I know....and I recommend a surround sound system as well for the best console racing experience to date!
GangsTaGTi heard u can also press X and Triangle at startup to set it at progressive scan, anyone know if this works?