New Hidden Car - BMW M3!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kideng
  • 21 comments
  • 1,059 views
Messages
439
m3conv.jpg

OK, I was joking.
kideng
 
I hate to say this, because of Gran Turismo's beautiful graphics that are near perfect, but it looks too real. The car, that is.
 
had me going for a sec then noticed that it said MR for its engine/drive layout

not quite true i think

nice pic but
 
Photoshopped, or something. :P The reflection's off but GJ none the less. Can you post it up here without the car there so I can fool around with it a tad. :D thanks
 
Maybe signing the pic wasn't too clever? ;) ... noticed that the reflection is off tilt as well, but otherwise, it is nice to dream, isn't it...?

Maybe you could do a nice one of a Ferrari and post it to Polyphony Digital?

TM
 
Nice work 👍
But that wasn't very nice :irked:
 
The only things that give it away as being fake is the drivetrain and it has your signature at the bottom. Otherwise, you did a pretty good job at fooling us for a second!
 
I think it's pretty well done. :)


Shows you how gullible some people are, however.
 
Damn good picture, it loaded too slow and I saw the "Just Kidding" first though lol...

It would've fooled me for a while though... I would have contemplated "Why do people love beemers" and "Hmm... it is kinda a pretty car" and "hmmm... his screen isn't a little fuzzy like mine... I can see what everything says without squinting... I need a new TV... bigger than 15 inch and is new enough that it has a coaxial cable instead of the screws... and came out after the remote was invented... and doesn't use knobs... and one I can see the Special Stages' corners on"... and then I'd have started crying... :(

and then I'd have read it and realized you were goofing :)

--Jaster

P.S. I hate my TV... can you tell?
 
What car was it anyway? (That you replaced)
 
Actually, I built the background from scratch. I cut numbers out from different screenshots so the HP/rpm and price were actually accurate according to the BMW site (Back in 2001). I was either too lazy to change MR to FR or just didn't think about it.
kideng
 
Oh ok...it looks pretty nice though, maybe you could grab a pic from a NFS game...;)
 
Maybe the Murcielago, or the McLaren F1...;) They look quite similar to the GT3 cars, just maybe a little too shiny...
 
next time put the juz kidding farther down juz say ssomtin so its not there while it loading
 
Nice...The reflection on the passenger side doesn't touch(weird) the MR....And 333HP is only close to the new E46 M3's..Which wern't out when Gt3 came out....Which actually wern't even CLOSE to being out..Lol...Anywho..Coo photoshop..And hey!..He got the price right!to bad it's the Cabrio Model M3....POOP
 
i thought it was a pretty good job of creative messing around, thanks for sharing! next time make it a 57 Nomad...
 
Back