So I've been playing this game for a while and I noticed these cinematics are not like the other cinematics that use the photo scapes. These ones, However, are completely rendered leaving me to believe that these are rally and hillclimb courses polyphony will be adding to the game later.
If anyone can confirm this that would be awesome because I'd love to see this out in the game as a driveable course. Polyphony also has the license to pikes peak so maybe in the future we'll see an update for that.
True, I mean there's a rendered wind tunnel for a cinematic that no ones using obviously lol. I just wish they'd add a challenge like this in the game. I loved goodwood in GT6 and I'd love to see pikes peak again.
Also just pointing out there's a tarmac and a dirt version of these rendered forest courses. The rallying currently in gtsport is fun but it feels more like rallycross. I'd like to see this course introduced to bring in more technical rally driving to the game with more of a challenge but a higher reward.
I was thinking something similar. This could be a new course like a touge. But it's only a hope. It really is a waste if they're not going to be used. Also I have the feeling the location is growing with each car update. That rocky segment with the GTR Nismo and the R33 showed in those pictures were absent in previous update cinematics.
I was thinking something similar. This could be a new course like a touge. But it's only a hope. It really is a waste if they're not going to be used. Also I have the feeling the location is growing with each car update. That rocky segment with the GTR Nismo and the R33 showed in those pictures were absent in previous update cinematics.
Also just pointing out there's a tarmac and a dirt version of these rendered forest courses. The rallying currently in gtsport is fun but it feels more like rallycross. I'd like to see this course introduced to bring in more technical rally driving to the game with more of a challenge but a higher reward.
I think tarmac and gravel are as rough as this game engine can handle. The game doesn't seem capable of simulating drastic variations in the off road surfaces. On the rally courses the grass has as much friction as the gravel which just totally makes all of the track art assets meangingless. I would enjoy some even surfaced rally cross courses but anything crazier than that would just feel weird and make me put my Dirt disc into my PS4.