New Honda Civic Seasonal [Closed - see Seasonal Event forum]

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnnutz
  • 6 comments
  • 1,985 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not near my PS3 at the moment... Payout? Other details?
 
They were 5 laps, 5 laps, 3 laps, 5 laps and 5 laps, if I recall correctly. Payouts ranging in the 300Ks. The tracks included The R246 (or whatever it is called) track -- done in reverse, Suzuka (three laps), the Eifel Kart track and two others (don't recall off the top of my head).
 
There so cake walk compared to the last ones. Did them with my very first car, which has like only a racing air filter and engine 1 and killed them
 
They were 5 laps, 5 laps, 3 laps, 5 laps and 5 laps, if I recall correctly. Payouts ranging in the 300Ks. The tracks included The R246 (or whatever it is called) track -- done in reverse, Suzuka (three laps), the Eifel Kart track and two others (don't recall off the top of my head).

Thank you! I assume it's like the other seasonals; you can do the event for money as many times as you like?
 
Thank you! I assume it's like the other seasonals; you can do the event for money as many times as you like?

Money, helmets, and suits with every 1st place finish. Each time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back