I'm 60.9% of the way through the game and still trying to get gold on the freakin' one lap guide license tests. I was attempting the Mini Cooper on Tsukuba when an idea hit me. Instead of me doing all the work why not let the pace car do it. That's right I figured if I stayed close enough to him the whole time I could slipstream him and he would pull me along the track faster. The best I have done so far doing this is a 1:30.??? before it was a 1:35 something. Has anyone else thought of doing this?
Well for one thing I wrote this at like midnight when I'm fully awake but not fully asleep either. And another thing is that I"m getting so frustrated with them that I"m willing to try anything at this point.
i have this idea for a thing called the WLS (weekly license series) every week we do a licenst test and the guys with gold can help us guys,like me who can only get silver or bronze(i have almost all silver ) sorry to get off topic so,YES i do draft the pace car its fine until you hit a corner where the pace car,brakes way to early and u run up his @$$,but yes it helps i went from bronze to silver and almost gold.