New idea!

• Thread starter para22
  • 7 comments
Yeah it's kinda really detail and i think that most of pepole won't care , but i think that when purchasing a car you should have the possibility to choose as you want it LHD or RHD... i know that doesn't affect gameplay after all , but i really like to able to do it , and i hate things like driving a RHD fiat coupe or LHD aston vanquish in GT3... What you think?

If it made any differance at all, maybe. But it really doesn't mean anything, so it would just be a waste of my time choosing LHD everytime.

~LoudMusic

I think it may actually make a difference whether it's LHD or RHD because the view isn't actually centred on the middle of the car but is taken from the drivers seat. Being from England and, therefore, used to being on the right hand side of the car, I found that for a while I used to graze walls and barriers with the right hand panels but not the left. I couldn't figure out why until I realised that all (?) the cars in the game are LHD and I needed to allow more room for the width of the car to the right.

Still LoudMusic may have a point as you can soon adapt and having to choose LHD or RHD each time would be a pain (unless they made it a global option).

Back