New ideas for GT6

• Thread starter bzking23
  • 8 comments
United States
Chicago
bzking23
Hello people of gtplanet, i want to know what special and unique ideas you would like to include in gt6. By unique i mean something that the gt series hasn't done. Also this is not a wishlist, any idea will work as long as it isn't obvious things like: "better physics" or "more diverse car selection". I will enjoy reading what you say.

Erm... don't you have anything to contribute yourself?

You've just opened up a thread asking a very generic question looking for endless replies.

I'm guessing you should perhaps read all the other threads if you want to know what members want from gt6.

True fantasy tracks will be appreciated. A minor example would be Kart Space. A major example would be to have a track set in outer space/moon/Mars. Tracks that are inspired by box car racing. It'd be refreshing to have more tracks like Kart Space is my point meaning that it's out of the norm. At first, we weren't able to use cars on that track which would have been a huge mistake if it stayed that way.

You've just opened up a thread asking a very generic question looking for endless replies.

I'm guessing you should perhaps read all the other threads if you want to know what members want from gt6.
?

well i guess i would create a B-spec training hall for your B-spec drivers and of your friends to test out cars and race each other and that can help them perform better during the race so you wont have an under performing driver

This is the only correctly titled thread in this whole GT6 section IMHO. In fact you could include all the others under this one. Some people are getting soo carried away its like they think they're actually working for PD. sitting in the boardroom during a blue sky brain blasting "what if -how about" session. Sad.
PD will finish what they started. Nothing more. If anything gets included that somebody here also thought of, its because PD thought of it first.

Lets get a couple of ideas rolling.

I think a well-implemented reputation system for offline would be nice. Basically, you get negative reputation for cutting corners, crashing into other cars, and doing other reckless stuff. Depending on your reputation, the prices of cars on the dealership will change. This could be implemented on many other things besides prices of cars but I cant think of anymore than that.

Lets get a couple of ideas rolling.

I think a well-implemented reputation system for offline would be nice. Basically, you get negative reputation for cutting corners, crashing into other cars, and doing other reckless stuff. Depending on your reputation, the prices of cars on the dealership will change. This could be implemented on many other things besides prices of cars but I cant think of anymore than that.

Maybe if you have a high enough rep you can get sponsored? Like, a company give you some money or maybe a couple tuning parts, or, if high enough, a car. But if you have a low rep, some stuff may become unavailable, like the higher performance tires.

gamerdog6482
Maybe if you have a high enough rep you can get sponsored? Like, a company give you some money or maybe a couple tuning parts, or, if high enough, a car. But if you have a low rep, some stuff may become unavailable, like the higher performance tires.

Yeah! And when hire/fire a crew chief,stuff like that.

Yeah! And when hire/fire a crew chief,stuff like that.

Or even better, if you get multiple offers for sponsors you have to choose.
Like, if you get an offer of sponsorship from both Audi and Mazda, one person might take Audi for the short term (Audi R8 and RS6), whilst others might take Mazda for the long term (787B).

Back