new interview with GT4 producer Kazunori Yamauchi.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZZII
  • 11 comments
  • 700 views
Argh, from what he is saying in that interview, online play insn't for sure yet :(
 
OK, just to clarify; the online aspect of the game, if it were to be included in Gran Tursimo, would of course be important, but it's only important to enhance the world of Gran Turismo, and allow players to have a new experience.


I thought that online play was a sure thing? Maybe it was a misinterpreted or mis-reported statement.
 
This is an old interview actually taken at one of those sessions where also the article and pictures were taken that were posted last april. So the article was probably made in or before march. And online play has been confirmed loads of times, including last time at E3, so don't fret about it. Sony needs it to be online and it will be. Just be glad you can also still play on your own, something to do when you're network provider is down and besides what would have been the point of improving the A.I. otherwise ... :lol:
 
Yeah you're right :) Plus, the main screen has "Network Race" as a mode, what was I thinking? :rolleyes: :lol:
 
Remember, not everyone feels the need to play games online.

If the standalone one player game (including cars and traks) isn't up to snuff, then I for one will be gravely disapointed.

Hopefully the 500 cars and 100 tracks will come on the game and not have to be downloaded. Not everyone has all that additional Sony stuff for online.

oH WELL.
 
im not into online play
 
I honestly doubt that they will not include all the cars with the game. Because not everyone has a network adapter and hard drive like you said. However, the online play will extend the life of the game substantially, even moreso than GT3 has.
 
Another factor, GT people is that in Europe we are a bit way off from the network adapter and hard drive!
 
Yeah, I agree, but even taking that into consideration, by the time GT4 comes out, I'm sure those items will be out in Europe, I mean, we don't even have the hard drive here yet, I think only Japan does right now. Even so, not everybody that has a PS2 has internet access, so I highly doubt they will leave cars out to start off, but who knows...
 
Back