- 23
- FerrisCJ24
Hey everyone, I'm a new guy to the forums, so bear with me. I have a question for everyone, however...
Long story short, my "Fat" PS3 died this month so I had to buy a new one, and start from scratch. No big deal, I enjoy it. Anyway, after I made it to Level 1 again in A-Spec, I won my Go Kart and all that, but I also noticed in the "Items" section, I had a Paint Colors folder. So I open it up, and I have 12 colors available. There was no pop up screen saying I won any items, they were just there. Over the next few level ups, I am now up to like 20. Again, no pop-ups telling me I won them, and I haven't bought any new cars or anything. I was awarded one or two for winning races, but that's it. Not that I'm complaining, but where are all these new colors coming from? Was this part of the 1.05 update? Has anyone else seen this? Thanks!
Jason
Long story short, my "Fat" PS3 died this month so I had to buy a new one, and start from scratch. No big deal, I enjoy it. Anyway, after I made it to Level 1 again in A-Spec, I won my Go Kart and all that, but I also noticed in the "Items" section, I had a Paint Colors folder. So I open it up, and I have 12 colors available. There was no pop up screen saying I won any items, they were just there. Over the next few level ups, I am now up to like 20. Again, no pop-ups telling me I won them, and I haven't bought any new cars or anything. I was awarded one or two for winning races, but that's it. Not that I'm complaining, but where are all these new colors coming from? Was this part of the 1.05 update? Has anyone else seen this? Thanks!
Jason