New League

United States
United States
Garthaniel86
Tryen to make my own league wit weekly events probably just do time trials, we'll see. Its just for fun though, just got a g27 wheel and its brought gt6 back into my life lol im looking to join any legit leagues out there too, im on ever day after work around 4 r 5 pm eastern time, hmu wit friend invites im always lookin for cool people to race with, thanks boys!

Tryen to make my own league wit weekly events probably just do time trials, we'll see. Its just for fun though, just got a g27 wheel and its brought gt6 back into my life lol im looking to join any legit leagues out there too, im on ever day after work around 4 r 5 pm eastern time, hmu wit friend invites im always lookin for cool people to race with, thanks boys!

Hi Garthaniel - I don't know if the times would suit you, but we race every Wednesday and Friday between 20:30 and 21:30 GMT in Sick's Race Room. Click on the blue links in my signature to get to the relevant threads or click on this link for the Club thread:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...th-a-classic-flavour-wednesday-friday.350155/

Below, some of the action from last Friday:

WS Slide 4 Hairpin.jpg

Sweet, i sent him a request, idk if i can Wednesday nights yet, as i joined another league a few days ago and they race on Wednesday nights, if the times dont overlap I'll be game for sure.. Thank you! :)

Back