New leagues or existing leagues I can join? Saturdays and Sundays only

• Thread starter Jarkulary
  • 5 comments
United States
Los Angeles
Hi I am looking to join an existing or new league on GTS or GT7 once available. Up for pretty much any kind of racing or challenge. I always try to drive clean, B/S rated. Thanks!

Hi I am looking to join an existing or new league on GTS or GT7 once available. Up for pretty much any kind of racing or challenge. I always try to drive clean, B/S rated. Thanks!
Thread '◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Presented by ButtKicker: Feel What You've Been Missing' https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-snail-spec-racing-presented-by-buttkicker-feel-what-youve-been-missing.235094/

I also run 2 series within Snail noted in my signature, but on Friday nights which seems out of your availability window. Good luck finding what you're look for.

Last edited:
D724B111-BABD-4223-A030-D5EE57F14F75.jpeg
We’re going to be starting a Mazda Roadsters Touring car series in our league starting Saturday. We’ve been looking for a few good drivers. You’re more then welcome to join if interested!

View attachment 1091575We’re going to be starting a Mazda Roadsters Touring car series in our league starting Saturday. We’ve been looking for a few good drivers. You’re more then welcome to join if interested!
Thank you! I'm definitely interested. I will have a race in another league this Saturday so I likely won't be able to finish that in time but am interested for the rest of the season. Good car choice too! @Cold Warrior @fastone371 @rhcpeppers

Thank you! I'm definitely interested. I will have a race in another league this Saturday so I likely won't be able to finish that in time but am interested for the rest of the season. Good car choice too! @Cold Warrior @fastone371 @rhcpeppers
Awesome! I’ll send you a friend request on PlayStation. We’ll probably be on this weekend just racing around if you wanna join and meet the other drivers.

Latest Posts

Back