New Level Ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter banjoboy
  • 17 comments
  • 849 views

banjoboy

(Banned)
Messages
105
Canada
Sexy Booty
Looking for the New Level Ticket

Level 2 - goukipau
Level 3 - christara321
Level 13 - christara321
Level 18
Level 19

Now I can send cars/tickets tomorrow after reset. Let me know what you want for each ticket also I don't frequent the board too often so please don't PM unless I ask which is how you will obtain my PSN unless you happen to know who I am in a previous trade. Yes to some I may look new so if you don't want to trade with me i'm good with that as well. Please leave your trade offers.
 
Last edited:
Looking for the New Level Ticket

Level 2
Level 3
Level 13
Level 18
Level 19

Now I can send cars/tickets tomorrow after reset. Let me know what you want for each ticket also I don't frequent the board too often so please don't PM unless I ask which is how you will obtain my PSN unless you happen to know who I am in a previous trade. Yes to some I may look new so if you don't want to trade with me i'm good with that as well. Please leave your trade offers.

Are those already available?
I doubt ... :sick:
 
Are those already available?
I doubt ... :sick:

No unless I posted wrong thoses are the ones I wanted !!! If it's reads wrong let me know.
 
No unless I posted wrong thoses are the ones I wanted !!! If it's reads wrong let me know.

No, no ... my mistake.
I saw it this morning on mygranturismo.net .. but since I'm not behind the PS3, I doubt if it was available.
But it is.
 
Yes, they do ... shame on me.
:yuck:

Do you also know, how to get them?
Thanks!

the 13 is on stars and stripes event , you have to win them all , the others I dont know sorry :S
 
Which do you prefer, as I have them ofcourse, and if you have 1 day, I can send one tomorrow. you send or sent me a VW Beetle cup car in red, if im correct for free, so Ill return a favour. Send me a PM which ticket you would like.

EDIT: theres also a lvl 20 ticket, maybe you need that one too?
 
Hi mate need FR on generalben6
You can have 2 tickets 1 from each account and they will land in your gifts on the 23rd.:D
Just let me know which 2 to add in my list.
Chat soon bye for now.:)


@everyone.
All new tickets are from seasonals.
Even if you have gold already on the one,s there they throw a ticket at you.:)
Just go and enter it.?
 
nop , i already won the Cape Ring race with my Ram , fully tuned , stock weight and stock transmition (200KM/H max.) :Lol:
 
Which do you prefer, as I have them ofcourse, and if you have 1 day, I can send one tomorrow. you send or sent me a VW Beetle cup car in red, if im correct for free, so Ill return a favour. Send me a PM which ticket you would like.

EDIT: theres also a lvl 20 ticket, maybe you need that one too?

The Level 20 I got from the Super GT

I will PM you for the Level 2 Ticket Thanks in advance.
 
Hi mate need FR on generalben6
You can have 2 tickets 1 from each account and they will land in your gifts on the 23rd.:D
Just let me know which 2 to add in my list.
Chat soon bye for now.:)


@everyone.
All new tickets are from seasonals.
Even if you have gold already on the one,s there they throw a ticket at you.:)
Just go and enter it.?

Thanks mate i'll grab the Level 3 and 13

I will send you a PM with my PSN which I believe you know but i'll refresh your memory.
 
Thanks mate i'll grab the Level 3 and 13

I will send you a PM with my PSN which I believe you know but i'll refresh your memory.

All marked up mate, Got you in my main account but not on generalben6
So its just there am needing it.
If its same has on my main I can save you a PM.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Level 2 - Japanese classics seasonal
Level 3-European hot hatch seasonal
Level 13-Stars and Stripes seasonal
Level 18 - Real cuircut tours seasonal
Level 19-Online b-spec challenge seasonal

Just to let you know

I have all but 18, but at the rate your going, you will have them all by the time I can trade. 👍
 
Level 3 - Level 13 Sent mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Back