new making of DVD

  • Thread starter Thread starter cudadude2
  • 8 comments
  • 1,065 views
Messages
908
Messages
GTP_CudaDude
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/driving...ws_6110857.html
some stuff you'll find in that box.


Special GT4 bundle for Japan


Order Gran Turismo 4 from Sony's Japanese Web site and get a making-of DVD and other bonus items.

TOKYO--With Gran Turismo 4 about to cross the finish line, Sony Computer Entertainment today announced that it will release a special bundle pack in Japan only. Available only on SCE's Japanese online retail site, the bundle will include a making-of video DVD titled "The Making of Gran Turismo 4." According to the site, the video will be a visual introduction to the world of the game with commentary from producer Kazunori Yamauchi.








The bundle will be priced at 7,180 yen ($66)--about $5 cheaper than the in-store price for the normal edition of the game, which is 7,665 yen ($71). The normal edition of the game is also offered on the site at the discounted price of 6,880 yen ($63). Preorders for both editions of the game began today. As a bonus for ordering through the website, orders for either version of the game will receive limited-edition photo prints of GT4's cars as well as a GT4-branded carabiner lock.

Gran Turismo 4 will hit Japan on December 3, followed by an American release on December 14. For more information, check out GameSpot's hands-on impressions from the Tokyo Game Show.

By Hirohiko Niizumi, GameSpot POSTED: 10/19/04 10:46 AM




b

i put this in another thread but it seems to have died and i thought this interesting.
 
japan-only...

I wonder if they'll have more footage of them testing ferraris and porsches. :dopey:
 
Wow. PD is amazing me...Still selling "demos" even thought the release date is so close. It's not like it's a bad thing, it's just a lot. I guess PD and Sony have invested a lot in this game.
 
It's not a demo, it's a special edition package of the final game.
 
thus "demo" (note quotation marks). ;)
 
Maybe they're taking advantage of the footage that came in the extra DVD of the PAL version of GT4:P.
 
You have no idea how badly I want that carabiner!!
 
I would not waste my money again on a "making of" demo. I already made that mistake once on GT4P. I was sooo excited to get the making of demo and it was only a little over 5 minutes long. I was not happy!! 👎 So I sold it on E-bay :lol: Yes I "backed it up" first.
 
Back