New Member Here

Messages
10
Hey guys as you can see the forum has a new member:).:dunce::)
As you can see from my username i like a lot RX7s.
Best regards
Gran Turismo best game ever
pls forgive me if i make spelling mistakes
 
Welcome! New active members are always needed. :cheers:

The GT series is one of the best game series ever and this forum is one of the best bunch of gear heads ever, this leads to one conclusion = have fun here.

No worries about the spelling mistakes, just do the best you can. No one is expecting you to use perfect English as you aren't a native English-speaker, as long as you avoid the "teh 1337 h4x0r pwns" language you'll be fine. :)
 
Welcome !,

Hope you enjoy your stay here. may you learn a lot.


@ Greycap, care to translate that &%^&*(^% stuff for me in to proper english.....:)

AMG
 
Welocme to GTP
 
AMG_SLK
@ Greycap, care to translate that &%^&*(^% stuff for me in to proper english.....:)

AMG
Sorry, I'm not sure if I want to do it, I'll try to avoid that gibberish as much as I can (100% usually), but it had to be used as an example here. And I already feel sick for using it. :D

But I'll just say that the message of it was as pointless as using the said language. ;)
 
mazdaspeed_rx7 welcome to the forum :)
i like the RX-7 too because it drifts like a beauty :)
anyway ussualy its better to start a thread on a topic, rather than introducing yourself...there should be a forum where new members could introduce theirselves...but there isn't :(
 
Technically there is, the rumble strip. But it's all ok.

Welcome to GTP MAZDASPEED_RX7.
 
Welcome! Enjoy you stay, hope its a long one!
 
w00t! teh 1337 rX-7 pwns j0o! Ph34r d4 Zo0m!!




sorry.. finger slipped. Welcome abord, I love this place too ;) hope you find a lot of what ya need here :)
 
Back