R RMFreeman1987 Messages 2 High Point, NC Messages RMFnGeri Aug 21, 2012 #1 New member to GTPlanet and looking for some help with getting a Chevy Silveraldo. If anyone can help me out please hit me up! 👍
New member to GTPlanet and looking for some help with getting a Chevy Silveraldo. If anyone can help me out please hit me up! 👍
Nismo4Life82 Messages 76 Boise Messages MURDERFACE0082 Aug 21, 2012 #2 i have one fully modded but you have to set your own tune.
R RMFreeman1987 Messages 2 High Point, NC Messages RMFnGeri Aug 21, 2012 #3 What are you looking for in place of that trade?
GTP Famous Messages 264 Hiroshima Aug 21, 2012 #4 RMFreeman1987 New member to GTPlanet and looking for some help with getting a Chevy Silveraldo. If anyone can help me out please hit me up! 👍 Click to expand... RMFreeman1987 What are you looking for in place of that trade? Click to expand... I have one I can send to you free of charge. PM me your PSN name.
RMFreeman1987 New member to GTPlanet and looking for some help with getting a Chevy Silveraldo. If anyone can help me out please hit me up! 👍 Click to expand... RMFreeman1987 What are you looking for in place of that trade? Click to expand... I have one I can send to you free of charge. PM me your PSN name.