New member to the forum - Where to start?

  • Thread starter Thread starter HanibalII
  • 10 comments
  • 791 views

HanibalII

(Banned)
Messages
206
Australia
Australia
Messages
HanibalII
Hey all, I just joined GTplanet after playing GT5 for a few weeks. I've completed basically all of the races in seasonal and the normal races. (Upto Endurance) and wondering what I can do now?

I'm just looking for friends to join with and race online, and I'm not entirely sure how to go about that.

If you could let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.


Thanks

PS, If anybody wants to add me, my game name is HanibalII :)
 
Last edited:
Well, after completing the races, a lot of people will start collecting all the cars. Also, work on getting 60 gold in the license tests. Or getting all trophies would be another thing you could do. However, go to the online events section to find leagues, series, and spot races with other people online. It can be lots of fun. Welcome to :gtplanet:
 
You don't say but if you haven't levelled up on B-Spec give that a go too, it adds another dimension to the game also go with Shoe67's suggestion.

Welcome to :gtplanet:
 
Well, after completing the races, a lot of people will start collecting all the cars. Also, work on getting 60 gold in the license tests. Or getting all trophies would be another thing you could do. However, go to the online events section to find leagues, series, and spot races with other people online. It can be lots of fun. Welcome to :gtplanet:

You don't say but if you haven't levelled up on B-Spec give that a go too, it adds another dimension to the game also go with Shoe67's suggestion.

Welcome to :gtplanet:

Cheers.

I've been playing random races online. Pretty fun. Nobody ever does over 600pp though :D

I've got my b-spec to about level 27. It is very difficult! :(
 
Welcome to :gtplanet:

You can add me

PSN: jedikeeperUS
 
Well, after completing the races, a lot of people will start collecting all the cars. Also, work on getting 60 gold in the license tests. Or getting all trophies would be another thing you could do. However, go to the online events section to find leagues, series, and spot races with other people online. It can be lots of fun. Welcome to :gtplanet:

Yes, most people start making attempts to complete other forms for attainment of all the in-game items like trying to collect all sorts of cars and attaining all the trophies for the game, or others stop playing the game any further and move on to other games instead. :)
 
Yes, most people start making attempts to complete other forms for attainment of all the in-game items like trying to collect all sorts of cars and attaining all the trophies for the game, or others stop playing the game any further and move on to other games instead. :)

Yeah, but I don't really have any other games :D

I'm going to try and collect all the cars. :D (Decent cars atleast) Next on my to get list is the Chaparal 2J and then the X1 :)
 
Come across to GT5 Market place for all your trading needs mate. There is a good thriving market for cars, tickets & paints. Also people offer B-spec racing for you to help your bobs level up. If your unsure about trusting people then there is a thread that names 100% honest traders. & welcome to GT Planet.
 
Welcome to GTPlanet mate! Check out my giveaway thread, I you want to collect all the cars then places like my thread are we're you wanna be looking. Not only mine there are lots of others also! The one in my signature for instance!
 
Cheers.

I've got my b-spec to about level 27. It is very difficult! :(

I started an alternate ID recently so needed to level up a Bob (b-spec driver) quickly and found that doing the B-Spec seasonal races really helped to get them levelled up quickly plus the races gain you lots of money for that car collection :)

Good luck and once again, welcome to :gtplanet:
 
Back