New Member

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Morris
  • 21 comments
  • 1,287 views
Messages
11
Messages
GTP_Morris
Hi Guys,

Just joined the forum today so i thought i'd introduce myself, but been on GT5P since jpn Release (got it shipped over :D) But yeah, i've already raced a few of you guys already - so if you see me online just add me as i need some more *GTP_* friends to race against e.t.c

Hope to see you guys online!👍
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, GTP_Morris, & a big welcome.:)
 
Welcome GTP _Morris, I'm sure you'll find all things Gran Turismo...and some things that are not lol:D here in our friendly community.;)👍
 
Hi you know gt5 in 2011:D
 
goodmorning and welcome...



spyrrari.
 
Welcome from the States,hope you will enjoy it as I do.:)
 
Good morning and welcome. Is your tag a reference to a sadly departed British car company by any chance?
 
Big warm welcome! :D lol Hope to race you too soon! Next time i'll be online racing will be on the 17th :( i went over my download limit and it resets then :( been a little bored lately with no gaming action lol
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, GTP_Morris. 👍
 
Welcome. You will love this place. 👍
 
G'day mate welcome from Australia, I think you will find it friendly and helpfull here...
 
I'll throw in an Alabamian redneck "welcome". Locally, it's not uncommon to be welcomed with this greeting, "how'syermom-n-them". There are no separations between the words. It just kind of rolls out as one word by itself. And, it's easier to say if you're holding a beer.

It's good to have you here with us Morris.
 
Välkommen!

I'm sure you'll like it here. :D
 
Welcome to the amazing world of Gran Turismo!!! Enjoy GTP mate, have fun in here:D 👍
 
oi
Hello.
Welcome.

No need to look hard for me.
1. I have a LONG name.
2. You will see a dust could, that is me in the gravel!
:D
 
Welcome to the Planet GTP_Morris.

Hope to meet you on track 👍
Enjoy :D
 
Welcome mate - see you on the track!
 
Hey whats up. I just started playing online so I haven't had the chance to meet you on the track. Here is to hoping that will change.
 
hello!

thanks for the warm welcome everyone! hope to see you guys on the track soon.

please do add me as a friend on PSN :D
 
Welcome GTP_morris. i will add you to my friends list.
 
welcome aboard , look forward to seeing you out there , ahh yes , another good guy
 
Back