New Menu BG Music-Replace singing munchins with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ApexVGear
  • 3 comments
  • 500 views
Messages
1,362
Fed up with the schoolyard song that plays during the menus? Relieved that you can now select your own music? What have you selected?

Here's my current two songs...
-Armin Van Buuren - Hold on to Me
-Propeller Heads - History Repeating (featuring Shirley Bassey)
 
Fed up with the schoolyard song that plays during the menus? Relieved that you can now select your own music? What have you selected?

Here's my current two songs...
-Armin Van Buuren - Hold on to Me
-Propeller Heads - History Repeating (featuring Shirley Bassey)

I was enjoying some mello Ben Harper until the "Personal BGM" option went on the fritz last night. Anyone else experience this?
 
I'm hearing some glitches when the menus or demos reload. A little abrupt, and there's a pause or two.

Also, I'm assuming that if you select a song in a Playlist, it will play any song in that list at random.

I just remembered that I have Moon over the Castle somewhere. Need to dig it up.
 
So far I've found three versions of Moon over the Castle in my collection.

-Gran Turismo 2 version
-Gran Turismo 2 version remix (with synthesizers)
-"Orchestral" version

Okay, now it really feels like Gran Turismo!

This song is really special to me because I had the Japanese version of the first Gran Turismo about six months before it was released in the North America. Somehow it just appeared at my door ;-), and for the next three days, I only got up from behind my wheel to eat and use the bathroom. Of course I bought the U.S. version and played through it again. Was a little bummed that North American customers couldn't relish the beauty of the song and how it added to the experience. The Chemical Brothers song was great, but just not the same.
 
Last edited:
Back