New Mission Idea: S Part / Engine Swap Rewards

• Thread starter TFSI400
  • 25 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Like many of us, I’d prefer there was a better chance of attaining the elusive S Parts and engine swaps. Currently, these features are tied to the less-than-perfect Roulette system. Conversation around the roulette has been done to death, so I won’t be doing that here. What I will do is suggest a new Mission event that creates the opportunity to win those S Parts and engine swaps for the people that are interested in winning them.

So, a new Mission event…

Tuner Festival

800pp, modified road car, no accelerated fuel / tyre wear (we know how thirsty they get), no racecars, championship format.

The event begins with a Time Attack event, followed by grid start races at 3 locations, concluding with a quarter mile drag race for the final round.

4 chillis. Very difficult to get 1st in every event.

The list of eligible vehicles will mirror the road cars in the game that are eligible for both engine swaps and S Parts.

Rival cars will be a selection of classic heavily-tuned road cars, all coming in somewhere around the 750pp-800pp mark. A tuned R32 GTR, tuned Supra, tuned E46 M3, and so on. Tuner liveries, wide arches, and lots of anti-lag.

1st place overall in the championship wins Gold, an engine swap for the vehicle you entered into the Tuner Festival.

2nd place overall wins Silver, an S Part for the vehicle you entered into the Tuner Festival.

3rd place overall wins Bronze, a high value standard part for the vehicle you entered into the Tuner Festival.

The limitations of being a Mission force you to choose your weapon wisely. Do you enter the 798pp car that’s already fast enough? Or risk that 680pp car that you really want to engine swap, knowing you’re going to really have a job on your hands getting a podium when your competition is so tough?

The Tuner Festival will become a world tour. Every 8-10 a weeks a new Tuner Festival becomes available in Missions, at a different location worldwide. One would be Asia, one Europe, one USA. Each new iteration of Tuner Festival is a new opportunity to compete for the S Parts and engine swaps that you actually want to win. It’s simply a case of entering the vehicle you want to win S Parts or engine swaps for.

The events would appeal directly to the players that really love the idea of swaps and S Parts, spend a lot of time in the game upgrading and tuning, but ultimately feel let down by the current game design.

This is currently very much a quickly scribbled note of an idea. I’m sure there’s a lot I haven’t thought through, so sharing it here and bringing more conversation to the idea could improve it further.

So what do you think? Have I overlooked something obvious? Would it even work? What would you do to improve the idea?

Like many of us, I’d prefer there was a better chance of attaining the elusive S Parts and engine swaps. Currently, these features are tied to the less-than-perfect Roulette system. Conversation around the roulette has been done to death, so I won’t be doing that here. What I will do is suggest a new Mission event that creates the opportunity to win those S Parts and engine swaps for the people that are interested in winning them.

So, a new Mission event…

Tuner Festival

800pp, modified road car, no accelerated fuel / tyre wear (we know how thirsty they get), no racecars, championship format.

The event begins with a Time Attack event, followed by grid start races at 3 locations, concluding with a quarter mile drag race for the final round.

4 chillis. Very difficult to get 1st in every event.

The list of eligible vehicles will mirror the road cars in the game that are eligible for both engine swaps and S Parts.

Rival cars will be a selection of classic heavily-tuned road cars, all coming in somewhere around the 750pp-800pp mark. A tuned R32 GTR, tuned Supra, tuned E46 M3, and so on. Tuner liveries, wide arches, and lots of anti-lag.

1st place overall in the championship wins Gold, an engine swap for the vehicle you entered into the Tuner Festival.

2nd place overall wins Silver, an S Part for the vehicle you entered into the Tuner Festival.

3rd place overall wins Bronze, a high value standard part for the vehicle you entered into the Tuner Festival.

The limitations of being a Mission force you to choose your weapon wisely. Do you enter the 798pp car that’s already fast enough? Or risk that 680pp car that you really want to engine swap, knowing you’re going to really have a job on your hands getting a podium when your competition is so tough?

The Tuner Festival will become a world tour. Every 8-10 a weeks a new Tuner Festival becomes available in Missions, at a different location worldwide. One would be Asia, one Europe, one USA. Each new iteration of Tuner Festival is a new opportunity to compete for the S Parts and engine swaps that you actually want to win. It’s simply a case of entering the vehicle you want to win S Parts or engine swaps for.

The events would appeal directly to the players that really love the idea of swaps and S Parts, spend a lot of time in the game upgrading and tuning, but ultimately feel let down by the current game design.

This is currently very much a quickly scribbled note of an idea. I’m sure there’s a lot I haven’t thought through, so sharing it here and bringing more conversation to the idea could improve it further.

So what do you think? Have I overlooked something obvious? Would it even work? What would you do to improve the idea?
This is a pretty unique and interesting idea. Maybe once Seasonals are added to the game, something like this could feature, perhaps with big money rewards too.

My only concern with this idea is the fact that, well... I don't think any car in this game CAN get both engine swaps and S parts. And if the S part is for the stock engine, why even swap it? Personally, I think if you win the championship with a car that doesn't have access to these parts, you should earn a part for a random car instead, preferably one that you own.

Or, you know... just take the easy way out and add these parts into the tuning shop. As Techlet said.

Last edited:
Instead of jumping through nonsense hoops, how about just being able to purchase all performance parts in the shop?
Because then there’d be absolutely nothing special about S Parts or engine swaps. You couldn’t even call them S parts if they were available to purchase. We all know how easy it is to grind several million credits a day. And therefore it would become easy to buy any swap or part you wanted, thereby diluting any exclusivity of the S parts and swaps in the process.

This isn’t a discussion about making them available to purchase. It’s a discussion about competing to win them. Why shouldn’t there be some work involved? Some actual skill? If competing in races to you is “jumping through nonsense hoops” maybe you’re playing the wrong game.

@hyperspeed980 See the part about eligible cars having S Parts or swaps available 🙂

I’ll just reiterate this: Making S Parts and swaps available for purchase would RUIN their appeal, and defeat the whole object of having rare and exclusive parts. Please try to be a bit more creative than suggesting they’re simply made available for purchase along with the normal parts. Doing this would flip the balance of availability too far the other way. It wouldn’t work.

I guess in this day and age everyone wants EVERYTHING, and they want it NOW. Shame, really 😂

Last edited:
Because then there’d be absolutely nothing special about S Parts or engine swaps. You couldn’t even call them S parts if they were available to purchase. We all know how easy it is to grind several million credits a day. And therefore it would become easy to buy any swap or part you wanted, thereby diluting any exclusivity of the S parts and swaps in the process.

This isn’t a discussion about making them available to purchase. It’s a discussion about competing to win them. Why shouldn’t there be some work involved? Some actual skill? If competing in races to you is “jumping through nonsense hoops” maybe you’re playing the wrong game.

@hyperspeed980 See the part about eligible cars having S Parts or swaps available 🙂

I’ll just reiterate this: Making S Parts and swaps available for purchase would RUIN their appeal, and defeat the whole object of having rare and exclusive parts. Please try to be a bit more creative than suggesting they’re simply made available for purchase along with the normal parts. Doing this would flip the balance of availability too far the other way. It wouldn’t work.

I guess in this day and age everyone wants EVERYTHING, and they want it NOW. Shame, really 😂
So maybe legendary cars should also be a part of this. Being able to purchase them would obviously ruin their appeal. /sarcasm

If you want them winnable through races that's one thing but you said "very difficult" to win. This means that the majority of the GT community will never get one (unless roulette is still a possibility).

Last edited:
I think that’d be neat, but I think in reality, we’re going to win two cars per mission set. That said, we’re clearly able to see that they can be Legendary Cars, with the rewards from The Human Comedy being the most notable example.

But other than that those two prize cars, which don’t seem to have much to do with The Human Comedy, I do like the idea so far of winning cars you used in the missions themselves. Indeed, it’s how I won the Ford Mustang Gr.4 that I’ve been using for the GT Cup Gr.4, the WTC 700, and the Deep Forest One Hour.

I think as far as being able to obtain special parts and engine swaps, I’d rather have the roulettes be a bit more balanced, rather than getting the impression that they mostly go towards the least-valuable prize. Giving each prize a more equal chance could go really far, when it comes to obtaining more special parts and engines.

We know more missions are coming, too, if only because in The Sun Also Rises, there’s a drag mission with a title that implies it’s the first of a series. What I do wonder, though, is if the longer endurances will arrive in GT7 as missions like in The Human Comedy, or as rounds of events in World Circuits, like with the WTC 800 round at Spa-Francorchamps that also lasts an hour.

Personally, if we get the 24-hour endurances as missions, I’d like the prize cars to be very valuable winners of Le Mans, such as the Porsche 917, or the Ford Mark IV. Or, they could be the winners of other notable endurances, like Daytona. But I’d hope that the prize cars for the longest endurances - if they come as missions - are some of the more valuable legendary cars. Certainly not something we can readily buy from Brand Central, unless it’s one of the LMP1 racers that are worth 3m instead of 1m, like the Porsche 919.

And who knows, maybe we’ll eventually see a missions prize car that originates from an update, like if we were to have a hypothetical set of missions where we could win the BRZ GT300. More menus would be nice, too, especially if we got some of the menus we saw in pre-release bullds, namely the ones for kei cars and the Toyota 86.

Last edited:
So maybe legendary cars should also be a part of this. Being able to purchase them would obviously ruin their appeal. /sarcasm

If you want them winnable through races that's one thing but you said "very difficult" to win. This means that the majority of the GT community will never get one (unless roulette is still a possibility).
I’d say it’d probably be better to keep the S Parts and swaps available in the roulette, and then the missions where you race to win them are in addition to the roulette. In terms of their difficulty, having them somewhere on a par with the Human Comedy missions would work fine.

I’m sure there are a lot of players who struggle with those, and there doesn’t seem to be much in the way of negative feedback about them. Rather there are players who finally get a win, actually enjoyed the tough challenge, and enjoyed the fact that it wasn’t served up on a plate for them. Difficult challenges encourage people to develop their skills. It’s a good thing.

I mean, by your logic there shouldn’t be S10 Gold, or Nordschleife Circuit Experience Gold?

If someone isn’t good enough, well they either work at getting better or just accept they’re not good enough. If you are fast enough, you should be rewarded.
Nor should there be. They're just upgrades, like any other. Money is all you should need.
Which is your opinion. An opinion you’re welcome to, as long as you’re aware it’s not an opinion all of us share. But thanks 🙂

Because then there’d be absolutely nothing special about S Parts or engine swaps.
There is nothing special about them. The fact that they're currently locked behind roulettes does not make them special nor do they warrant dedicated missions.

Why should one turbo be more special than the three other turbos that you can already buy? Why should a Hellcat engine be special when you can just buy one from Mopar IRL?

If, for some reason, they have to be "exclusive", then make them rewards for miles driven/time spent/races won per car. Say you get offered a "special" part for 20 race wins or 2000 miles driven or what have you. That gives the player something to work towards for each car and the freedom to approach it in their own way instead of being railroaded down a specific set of missions that's the same for everyone.

Last edited:
I think the way to do this is have the current tuning shop be a general tuning shop that covers all brands, but then have brand specific tuners which are where you can get these better parts. A brand specific tuner would know more about the brand's cars than the general all around tuning shop, and be able to get more out of the car. You would get access to these tuners through brand loyalty in some way- win races with the brand, own a certain amount of their cars etc. The invitation system should also be a loyalty-based thing like this, and I suppose add the ability to buy swappable engines in the same way.

There is nothing special about them. The fact that they're currently locked behind roulettes does not make them special nor do they warrant dedicated missions.

Why should one turbo be more special than the three other turbos that you can already buy? Why should a Hellcat engine be special when you can just buy one from Mopar IRL?

If, for some reason, they have to be "exclusive", then make them rewards for miles driven/time spent/races won per car. Say you get offered a "special" part for 20 race wins or 2000 miles driven or what have you. That gives you something to work towards for each car and the freedom to approach it the way you like to instead of being railroaded down a specific set of missions that's the same for everyone.

If there’s nothing special about them, why do you care? Why even take the time to post on this thread? Seems you’re wasting my time and yours.

I think the way to do this is have the current tuning shop be a general tuning shop that covers all brands, but then have brand specific tuners which are where you can get these better parts. A brand specific tuner would know more about the brand's cars than the general all around tuning shop, and be able to get more out of the car. You would get access to these tuners through brand loyalty in some way- win races with the brand, own a certain amount of their cars etc. The invitation system should also be a loyalty-based thing like this, and I suppose add the ability to buy swappable engines in the same way.

I like this.

Or.... like I said in other thread. They (PD) should make something like Special Parts Dealer (with.. special parts and engines for swaps). It should work just like the UCD and LCD but with rotation of the special parts and engines instead of the cars.

If there’s nothing special about them, why do you care? Why even take the time to post on this thread? Seems you’re wasting my time and yours.
I care that PD locked some performance parts behind a FOMO gate for no good reason when they should be readily available like the rest of the parts in the shop.

A brand loyalty system would be very nice to see, similar to Driveclub or some of the older Forza Motorsport games. A rewarding, but not luck-based way to earn special parts is something the game sorely needs. Plus it would help you build a deeper connection with your car.

I still think titanium conrods, the carbon propshaft and Stage 5 weight reduction should be available in the tuning shop, though, as they aren't exclusive upgrades and don't massively impact performance like some of the S parts do.

Last edited:
I care that PD locked some performance parts behind a FOMO gate for no good reason when they should be readily available like the rest of the parts in the shop.
The thing with the exclusivity of S parts and swaps is that they create the opportunity for building rare/special cars that have a performance edge over others like-for-like. It’s not just that they are ‘any old parts’ The feature is well-intended, but clumsily implicated.

If you were to remove either the exclusivity or the fact they offer performance beyond what is capable from shopping in the Tuning Shop, it would negate this ‘special’ effect. It’s these two things combined that make them special/rare.

Imagine S parts and swaps were available in Tuning Shop. For a start, there’d be no justification in calling them S parts. So immediately that’s out the window. Then, players max out a car as normal using an Ultra High RPM Turbo, Titanium Rods and Pistons, and so on. Everyone has the opportunity. Everyone does it. Everyone who owns an R34 GTR has the parts to make it 850BHP (or whatever). That’s not special, because everyone is at it. And as for swaps, the same applies.

You then have the situation where there’s nothing rare about a V8 MX5. Nothing special about an R34 with 800+BHP. It becomes normality. The feature dies.

Right now it might seem like a FOMO (hate that overused expression, but whatever) gate. But that’s only because the feature is built into the game in such a messed-up way. PD deliberately set out to implement rare/unicorn parts, just like the rare/unicorn black prototypes back in the early days. It seems they either ran out of imagination, or they were forced to release the game before they could create a better way of making the parts accessible.

So that’s why I suggest a different method of attaining S Parts and swaps that RETAIN their exclusivity, but make it much less of a soul-destroying lottery in getting your hands on them.

You’re not stupid, so I’m sure I didn’t need to explain all that. But for the purpose of the argument I think it’s important to recognise that we wouldn’t even be talking about it as a feature if S Parts and swaps weren’t in some way exclusive.

PD had the right idea. I’d rather they improved it than ditched it completely.

The thing with the exclusivity of S parts and swaps is that they create the opportunity for building rare/special cars that have a performance edge over others like-for-like. It’s not just that they are ‘any old parts’ The feature is well-intended, but clumsily implicated.

If you were to remove either the exclusivity or the fact they offer performance beyond what is capable from shopping in the Tuning Shop, it would negate this ‘special’ effect. It’s these two things combined that make them special/rare.

Imagine S parts and swaps were available in Tuning Shop. For a start, there’d be no justification in calling them S parts. So immediately that’s out the window. Then, players max out a car as normal using an Ultra High RPM Turbo, Titanium Rods and Pistons, and so on. Everyone has the opportunity. Everyone does it. Everyone who owns an R34 GTR has the parts to make it 850BHP (or whatever). That’s not special, because everyone is at it. And as for swaps, the same applies.

You then have the situation where there’s nothing rare about a V8 MX5. Nothing special about an R34 with 800+BHP. It becomes normality. The feature dies.

Right now it might seem like a FOMO (hate that overused expression, but whatever) gate. But that’s only because the feature is built into the game in such a messed-up way. PD deliberately set out to implement rare/unicorn parts, just like the rare/unicorn black prototypes back in the early days. It seems they either ran out of imagination, or they were forced to release the game before they could create a better way of making the parts accessible.

So that’s why I suggest a different method of attaining S Parts and swaps that RETAIN their exclusivity, but make it much less of a soul-destroying lottery in getting your hands on them.

You’re not stupid, so I’m sure I didn’t need to explain all that. But for the purpose of the argument I think it’s important to recognise that we wouldn’t even be talking about it as a feature if S Parts and swaps weren’t in some way exclusive.

PD had the right idea. I’d rather they improved it than ditched it completely.
I pretty much agree with most of your post. PD really needs to strike a balance between the current state of the game, where upgrades are entirely luck-based, and the other extreme of Forza, where cars are basically interchangeable shells because they can all easily get the same AWD swaps and Lambo V12s.

You don't have to win a lottery or a competition to earn the right to build a V8 MX5 or a 800 HP R34 in real life. If you have the means, you just source the parts from a shop and do it.

If GT7 wants to "celebrate" car culture, why should you have to jump through hoops to do that in the game?

The game already has different tiers of the same components locked behind driver levels as you progress through the SP content, however short it was. The "S" parts should just be another tier. I mean there's already a "Special" tier in the tuning shop...

We can freely install 4 stages of weight reduction but the 5th one is somehow too special? I can bore out the engine block and put in new camshafts and pistons but somehow titanium rods is just too much for a mere mortal? What makes a carbon driveshaft so rare that I have to win a lottery allocation for it in this game when in real life I'm able to just order one online for a 70s Buick if I so wanted?

If a player just wants to max out every car, why the hell not? Why should any of it be "exclusive"?

Last edited:
You don't have to win a lottery or a competition to earn the right to build a V8 MX5 or a 800 HP R34 in real life. If you have the means, you just source the parts from a shop and do it.

If GT7 wants to "celebrate" car culture, why should you have to jump through hoops to do that in the game?
No, of course you don’t. But it sure helps. ‘Having the means’ in real life isn’t anywhere near as commonplace or easy as your posts suggest.

We might see loads of high-horsepower JDM builds online. We might hear about an engine-swapped Mazda at the local track day. But it’s a bit of an illusion created by the fact that anyone with a Go Pro or even just an iPhone these days can document such builds. It’s not as easy as these people pretend. They never tell you about the problems they encountered or the enormous bills. Because they want to appear as experts.

In reality, tuning cars to that extreme is very expensive, and always with some degree of things going wrong. Doing an engine swap is not as easy as you’re suggesting. In real life, an 850BHP R34 is special. An engine swapped MX5 is special.

For example, my tuner IRL has built a 2.5 5 cylinder turbo mk6 Golf. Do you know what it would cost to do that swap to a high standard? And yes, I did ask him. Not far off £20k. Which is more than the value of a mk6 R in this country. More than the whole car. It certainly wasn’t easy either. It took a long, long time.

It’s one of maybe 5 cars in the whole of the UK with that swap. Think about that.

What about the next best thing, a fully forged engine build on a mk6 R? £6k. I know, because I’ve just done it. And again, it took time. That’s without touching the turbo.

The way you talk about engine swaps and tuning as if you simply do a little shopping list for parts, throw them at the car and then half an hour and a few hundred dollars later you’ve got an engine swap and double the horsepower, well… It doesn’t work like that.

Do you mind me asking, how much real world experience of tuning do you have? And I don’t mean watching or reading about other people doing it.

PD were very careful not to devalue this, because they know. They wanted to draw a line between what was possible for most people, and what was possible for some people, in real life.

Last edited:
In GT7, what exactly makes one part special and another not besides a slightly different number that warrants being able to buy one from a shop but not the other?

In the game you can apparently pay 4 guys to stretch a presumably original Ford GT40's fenders out by hand but not chuck a 911 engine into a Beetle. You can show up to the dealership with $20 mil and drive home in a Ferrari 250 GTO in a matter of seconds but aren't allowed to buy a Hellcat engine. Makes sense.

This sense of "exclusivity" is entirely arbitrary.

In the game, anyone is able to buy a 1 of 1 Mazda RX500 for $600,000. Talk about being devalued.

If you're talking economy, buying new engines for a car, especially the more expensive ones like the Ferrari 250 GTO for instance, already comes with a high price tag in the game. I don't see why purchasable engine swaps should be any different.

Last edited:
@Techlet I could attempt to explain it again, but I’d only be repeating myself. The answer to your question (if you genuinely want an answer) is in my posts above.

I guess we might have to agree to disagree on this one. No biggie 🙂

I do agree that certain aspects of the game’s economy are unfathomable. But, again, we’re veering towards an entirely different discussion there.

Anyway…

I thought it might be cool to have the addition of events that give players an extra opportunity to procure S Parts and swaps. In all honesty, it seems the idea hasn’t exactly been met with much praise. This is fine. I know when to drop an idea.

I quite like some of the other ideas put forward though. The mileage idea. Yes, that could work. The loyalty idea etc.

I think we can all be pretty unanimous in saying the current system needs a bit of tweaking. Time will tell whether PD actually improve it.

If, for some reason, they have to be "exclusive", then make them rewards for miles driven/time spent/races won per car. Say you get offered a "special" part for 20 race wins or 2000 miles driven or what have you. That gives the player something to work towards for each car and the freedom to approach it in their own way instead of being railroaded down a specific set of missions that's the same for everyone.
Looking at this suggestion again, I think it could be a step in the right direction. It’s loyalty to a car, rather than brand loyalty (which if memory serves correctly wasn’t exactly a remarkable feature in Forza Motorsport).

It retains some level of exclusivity, but it’s no longer a lottery. You love a car enough, win enough races with it, and you get the reward.

Something else occurred to me regarding making the parts and swaps available for purchase while still keeping them somewhat exclusive and special. They could appear in the Tuning Shop, perhaps an extra page after Extreme that reveals a part or a swap as a certain milestone is achieved. So the mileage/race win suggestion could tie in with that. As time goes on and more races are won, more parts appear.

I still stick to my guns in saying there is huge value in retaining exclusivity of S Parts and swaps. And although not everyone shares that view, the vast majority simply aren’t happy about their current availability being tied to a rigged roulette.

what about a special parts dealer where all the "S" parts "rotate" daily or even every 6 hours like the UCD & LCD🤔

edit: or add engine tickets, "S" part tickets an make them purchasable using in-game credits🤔

or when you purchase a new engine it goes to your parts list instead of replacing the one you already have

Last edited:
@T4UR14N Not a bad idea. 👍

Another idea is when/if they bring back
seasonal events, is to include the exclusive parts as rewards for getting gold in Seasonal Events like races or Time Trials, just like how paints and cars could be won via seasonal events back on GT6.

Of course you may ask, Will these parts be for a certain car like it’s done now?

No, they won’t, any car that can take the part can have it equipped by you when you go to the Tuning Parts section in the Garage in the car you want it on. 🙂

This way, the parts are not too readily available, but also not rarer than hens teeth to get a hold of. 👍

Last edited:
@T4UR14N Not a bad idea. 👍

Another idea is when/if they bring back
seasonal events, is to include the exclusive parts as rewards for getting gold in Seasonal Events like races or Time Trials, just like how paints and cars could be won via seasonal events back on GT6.

Of course you may ask, Will these parts be for a certain car like it’s done now?

No, they won’t, any car that can take the part can have it equipped by you when you go to the Tuning Parts section in the Garage in the car you want it on. 🙂

This way, the parts are not too readily available, but also not rarer than hens teeth to get a hold of. 👍
Nice idea. A lot like my idea 🤔 But nice idea all the same.

So after a long while of sitting on this idea, I came up with a mockup menu concept of what a rewarding way to earn rare parts would be.

Introducing... the TUNING CAR TOURNAMENT!

The Tuning Car Tournament is a multiple-race championship consisting of intense racing against opponents that are scaled to your car's PP, featuring grid starts, GT7's fastest AI (five chillies!) and even co-op multiplayer, meaning that for the first time in GT history, online players and AI can race together! The only condition for entry is that your car must have at least one unlockable rare part.

Below is my menu concept. (Just pretend titanium conrods are at 11 wins, I forgot that one. :P)​

Attachments

• tuning tourney.png
    tuning tourney.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 16
Basically ..YES, things have to change... BUT.. I have nothing against higher "barriers" for certain rare or ultra rare parts.
Basically, I don't think the idea of doing certain races is that bad.. But even though I haven't read every post in full, I don't like the things I saw 100%.

Let's say.. it should still be something special to get these parts, but you want to be able to at least improve your luck a bit with skills...
How about the following...

1. Requirement for obtaining AND using these special parts. = Level 50!!

2. These parts should be available in the shop... BUT only purchasable with a "voucher"!

3. These coupons can be won in difficult championships with a relatively good chance.

4. As already mentioned, these championships could only be won with road vehicles in certain classes.

5. The use of special surgical vehicles such as the tomahawk must be prevented.

6. It must be possible to grind these vouchers, but the time required must be in relation to the value of these parts/vouchers.

7. In said championships, it must be possible to take breaks, but it must NOT be possible to change the car that started without having to start the championship again.

8. The coupons should be divided into categories.
Voucher A = Motor Swap no matter which car/motor
Voucher B = turbocharger
Voucher C = weight reduction
and so forth...

These vouchers are valid for 1 component of this category, but whether you buy the Wankel engine or the Porsche engine is up to you and there are additional costs for said component/upgrade.

Back