- 932
- Chicano3000X
- Chicano3000
Which car should be the star?
I say Audi.
I guess I'd have the backstory be about the character following his father's footsteps, but we wont specify who his father his. Leaving it open for a possible link to the original movie. But at the same time just keeping itself as a whole new movie all together.
Keep it as an inside look at the race, and not some overly stylized brain dead movie like Driven.
I say Audi.
I guess I'd have the backstory be about the character following his father's footsteps, but we wont specify who his father his. Leaving it open for a possible link to the original movie. But at the same time just keeping itself as a whole new movie all together.
Keep it as an inside look at the race, and not some overly stylized brain dead movie like Driven.