New music after cheating

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nooomoto
  • 23 comments
  • 1,509 views
Messages
166
Messages
nooomoto
Messages
hialeah recon
Before I get flamed, I already did a search, found nothing. This is what happened:

I had completed GT4 without cheating, several months ago. Haven't played it since. A few days ago, after realizing that Forza Motorsport kind of sucks, I fired up the dusty PS2 and put in GT4. I got bored doing races I've already won, and got tired of looking through the garage containing hundreds of cars. So I decided I would start a new game.

I took out my memory card with the 100% game on it, put in one with no GT4 or GT3 saved games. I put in the Game Shark disc and loaded GT4 cheats, I'm only using the cheat for maximum credits. So I did all that, and started a new game. I purchased a car, and started playing...and there is new music that I've never heard before. Me, like most on this forum, have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours playing GT4, and I have NEVER heard these songs. I'll post titles later.

Anyone else experience this?
 
name one of the songs you never heard before. :P
 
Gabkicks
name one of the songs you never heard before. :P


Judas Priest - Freewheel Burning
 
thats not a new song.. i have a 41% save with not cheats and it is in the library.
 
Another one I've never beard before:

Rock n Roll Soldiers - Funny Little Feeling

Maybe my ps2 is just weird, it is a refurb.
 
Y ou may have had them in different catacories. Like some songs are in racing and others ae in the general library. It might be random. I looked in my libraray and revised my intire catergory of songs and there placements. i htink the catergories are replays, racing and, slide shows..
 
If you want to alter your playlist, look in the jukebox. It takes a while to ditch what you don't like and decide what you do, but it's worth it, especially if there's a song you can't stand.

Personally I really like Runaround by Arlo, but it's my bogey song: I always do rubbish laps when it's playing.... Go figure. :confused:

Also I find it funny the Kaiser Chiefs are getting loads of radio time just now with 'I predict a riot', when we've been listening to it for 6 months :lol:
 
Nooomoto
Another one I've never beard before:

Rock n Roll Soldiers - Funny Little Feeling

Maybe my ps2 is just weird, it is a refurb.

i think i hear that the most.
 
I think it might just be a playlist thing.

Perhaps your cheats changed your playlist from the default to something else, or on your old game you'd changed it but forgotten. When you started a new game obviously you got a new (default) playlist, thus being different from the custom one you made (but can't remember making) earlier.

Just a thought... :)
 
FastEddie12
Personally I really like Runaround by Arlo, but it's my bogey song: I always do rubbish laps when it's playing.... Go figure. :confused:
Probably the song distracts you. :p

And those songs were not hidden, I hear them all the time.
 
ferrari_chris
I think it might just be a playlist thing.

Perhaps your cheats changed your playlist from the default to something else, or on your old game you'd changed it but forgotten. When you started a new game obviously you got a new (default) playlist, thus being different from the custom one you made (but can't remember making) earlier.

Just a thought... :)

That's precisely what it is. No doubt about it. 👍

Also, he wouldn't've had to make a custom playlist on his old game...GT4 seems to love playing certain songs much more often than others... :rolleyes: :lol:
 
I have noticed it has changed on the Intro movie.
it does the opera-ish bit then goes into a completely different song than when i started the game.
any reason for this?
 
nissan man
I have noticed it has changed on the Intro movie.
it does the opera-ish bit then goes into a completely different song than when i started the game.
any reason for this?
Well, is it a song that isn't Panama?
 
I like the one that is the theme song "moon over the castle" and the ending movie is awsome!
 
I discovered that too. I think the developers thought "Panama" better suited the intro scene. Besides, they use that other half of "Moon over the Castle" in the end credits. 👍
 
Hmm....check your playlist on the 1st game save. You obviously have a custom playlist on the 1st game save and for your 2nd, you have default playlist on.

Problem solved.
 
jeffreypang911
I gota funny little, i got a funny little, i got a funny little fealing!
Was there really a need for that?
 
jeffreypang911
I gota funny little, i got a funny little, i got a funny little fealing!
It's funny when you can spell correctly. :rolleyes:
 
Back