NEW Next Level Racing V3 - Gaming Chair Motion PlatformFor Sale 

United States
United States
The platform is entirely new, unused (other than testing), complete with all accessories and in original packaging. I was fortunate enough to buy the platform for hundreds of dollars off because the platform had sustained, what to my delight, turned out to be cosmetic only shipping damage. Detailed pictures of the actual platform are included via the ebay link. Next Level Racing evaluated the snapshot diagnostics from the Platform Manager and found it error free. They indicated the platforms are very sturdily built and are hard to damage. They suggested as final confirmation of functionality to put the platform to a full test using Assetto Corsa. The platform was mounted to a friends GTULTIMATE V2 gaming cockpit and tested using the recommended Assetto Corsa. It worked amazingly! The responsiveness of the platform is spectacular! This is your chance to own a new, highly acclaimed, V3 platform for an exceptionally low price. Buy with confidence you will receive exactly what is described.

I have complete pictures of the platform, but I couldn't figure out how to include them in this post so this is a link to the listing of the platform on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/324102854304

If the purchase is made via this post instead of ebay the price will be discounted by $300+ to $1,875 to reflect not having to pay the ebay fees. I accept PayPal. I'm confident enough in the platform based upon the input from Next Level Racing and the testing to offer a 30 day return in the very unlikely event the performance was not as it should be.

Last edited:
1. When did you purchase this?
2. Will it still have some manufacturer’s warranty?
3. Why have you decided to not use it in the end?

1) I purchased the V3 about two weeks ago.
I buy items at auctions of Amazon returns. Most are well used or severally damaged. When I find an item of interest that is truly new and in what appears to be operable condition, I bid on them. On occasion, I'm able to buy them at a workable price (meaning I will be able to offer a real value to a buyer and still make some money) as was the case with this V3.

2) The Next Level Racing folks were really great in helping me ascertain that the platform was functioning as it should. I didn't inquire as to any warranty coverage. I just assumed there wouldn't be any given I'm not the original purchaser.

3) l assume 1) answers this question. Seeing the platform in action almost made me want to get into SIM racing, but my pockets aren't deep enough to enjoy it at the level of this V3 and associated hardware.

Back