New NIN!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter RFTurismo
  • 4 comments
  • 384 views
Messages
536
New Nine Inch Nails CD:

Realesed: May 3rd, 2005

Album Name: With Teeth

Tracks:
1.) All The Love In The World
2.) You Know What You Are?
3.) The Collector
4.) The Hand That Feeds
5.) Love Is Not Enough
6.) Every Day Is Exactly The Same
7.) With Teeth
8.) Only
9.) Getting Smaller
10.) Sunspots
11.) The Line Begins To Blur
12.) Beside You In Time
13.) Right Where It Belongs

Wow is all I gotta say! The Hand That Feeds is his first single.
 
You mean his first single.

I'll be there on 3 May. I can't wait!
 
And here's me who hasn't even listened to the fragile yet.
 
neon_duke
You mean his first single.

I'll be there on 3 May. I can't wait!

Heh thanks for noticing that. I was in a hurry when I was typing because I had to get off.
 
I heard Reznor was in the making of a new album. I'll get it. 👍
 
Back