New Nurburgring Money Glitch

  • Thread starter Thread starter LFA
  • 9 comments
  • 3,721 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFA

[GTL]
Premium
Messages
196
Messages
DanZo337
As some of you guys may know, I made a video to expose the SSR7 glitch.

Well, it would appear now that we have a new glitch on our hands that I would like to expose. I've been getting some messages from people on Youtube about Nurburgring 24h having a hole on the track somewhere so I went online to check it out, and to no surprise I saw a couple guys doing it, but I was getting kicked out before I could see where the hole was. :dopey: Guess glitchers don't like me raining on their parade.

Anyway, I'm looking for a few drivers that can guide me to the back door to Nurburgring 24h's matrix for my next video.

5 respectable drivers will do, I don't need you if your goal is to make money off it; I need the ones who want to help expose the glitch, not abuse.

Leave your PSNID and Time Zone if you're interested, thanks!💡

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
 
Last edited:
Umm....you are way too late buddy, this was 'exposed' long ago.
 
Wasn't asking for your opinion was I?
 
LFA
Wasn't asking for your opinion was I?

I didn't give you my opinion, stated a fact is all. This glitch is well known on GTP is what I am saying, another 'video' will not change that fact.
 
Beat to the punch mate. 3 times!






 
Last edited:
LFA
5 respectable drivers will do, I don't need you if your goal is to make money off it; I need the ones who want to help expose the glitch, not abuse.

Yeah that makes sense...
 
I'm aware there are other vids on youtube.

1. We need one in English.
2. We need one that wasn't recorded with a camera phone.
 
LFA
I'm aware there are other vids on youtube.

1. We need one in English.
2. We need one that wasn't recorded with a camera phone.

Why exactly?
This was front page news here on GTP...
 
I advise you to just keep kicking around online glitch rooms mate. I don't think you'll find anyone and to be honest i'm counting down the seconds until this thread is closed as a duplicate
 
Fair enough, I'll close it myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back