new option in menu!!

• Thread starter spyrrari
  • 7 comments
Netherlands
AMSTERDAM
spyrrari
hi there gtfans...
there is a new option in the options ,menu...
it is (when you scroll all the way down)next to the autosave option,and has a globe whith a tool...
anyone knows what this is??
looks like connection option but my japaneese is too damn rusty..:sly:

Wow, what a gracious reply. Ok, a bit of explanation would be helpful wouldn't it rather than pointing and saying "over there (groan)"?

There isn't any explanation in the translation.

Nobody knows what the difference is in the two UPnP types are. As well, nobody seems to know what exactly is meant by "Delete all downloaded content". Is that GT-TV, updates, online replays?

Wow, what a gracious reply. Ok, a bit of explanation would be helpful wouldn't it rather than pointing and saying "over there (groan)"?

There isn't any explanation in the translation.

Nobody knows what the difference is in the two UPnP types are. As well, nobody seems to know what exactly is meant by "Delete all downloaded content". Is that GT-TV, updates, online replays?

now with this i can go on....chears dave....:sly:

Supralex, I'm not slamming you. Thank you for not having a snippy response.

Coming from my point of view, I get frustrated when people just point and say "over there". Sure, I'll post a link to a thread, but I try to give some information so the person is not going in blind. But, when a particular topic is in heated discussion across many similar threads, then I will get snippy and point while saying "over there". Especially, when an identical thread is 3 or 4 threads down!!!

I'm so afraid to hit that "delete all" button. But, I want to know what it does ;)

is not superalex but supralex

cheer dave

:guilty:hahaha...sorry mate,supralex it is than....:)

btw,its strange that still nobody knows any more about this "options" thing....guess time will tell ....tried both options and nothing seems to have changed.....guess time will tell .....

Back