New (or old) demo video

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 8 comments
  • 705 views
Messages
2,191
United States
San Francisco,
Messages
machate-man
Messages
dowby
I just started up my game, to suddenly see my pit crew team overlooking my Mercedes 300SL Cromeline. This is that movie that plays when you are in the main menu (the one where you can choose GTLife, Arcade, ect)
Is this new?

*This Reminds me of GT5Prologue wallpapers:
gtppits.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think it came with the 1.06 update. I can't wait until they start inspecting my Midget or the like.
 
ive had that one before a few times, usually when i leave it on the main start screen for a while, it runs through a few different ones showcasing what seems to be random cars from my garage too
 
I think it came with the 1.06 update. I can't wait until they start inspecting my Midget or the like.


I think they inspect whatever car you have selected in GT mode, so pick a Midget and enjoy the views.
 
I think they inspect whatever car you have selected in GT mode, so pick a Midget and enjoy the views.

I think it's random, because I haven't selected my RM'd Golf in quite some time and I just saw it yesterday when I started my game up.

Can anyone confirm this?
 
It's random, one time it did my Chromeline M3 Coupe and I've never driven it.
 
Thanks for clearing it up mcfizzle.

Also, is it only premium cars that are shown or has anyone had a standard car show up?
 
Back