New photo mode compe to encourage new entries

• Thread starter jakenj9
  • 3 comments
I notice that we see alot of the same people enter in the weekly photomode comps. I was thinking that we should have a rookie comp to encourage new entries. Seasoned photomoders should not be alowed to enter. leaving the competition open. I thin some people get turned off entering when they see the quality of the entries. One some one has won the rookie photo mode comp they cannot enter again.. Just thought I put that out there and see what everone thinks. espesially if anyone has not entered thinking they will not be able to compete..

I kinda like this idea. I know my skills are pretty weak next to these guys. A comp for "the rest of us" sounds like a good idea. lol

It sounds like a good idea, only thing is that the photomode forum isnt really to active so i dont really see it lasting a long time. Maybe once there is more traffic over here it would be great.

I think it's just down to not many people being here rather than those being put off.

I remember visiting Forzacentral many times running up to the launch of Forza 3 and it had only 10-30 people viewing the whole site and gtplanets tiny subsection for Forza back then had way more viewing, like 70-100. GT has no forum so gtplanet is where you end up but Forza has a very long running fm.net although I do see less activity on fm.net compared to Forza 3, it was incredibly busy back then and still its where most go for Forza.

For Forza 3, forzacentral had all the badned leaks, much hype due to those screenshots and interior models, the site was always online yet hardly anyone was viewing it. The new site has picked up a bit but there's only 30 viewing Forza 4 and around 90 viewing the whole site.

Seems very difficult to attract them off fm.net

Back