New pics at Gamespot.com

• Thread starter DanVitale
  • 3 comments
Thanks Dan, although most of the Gamespot pics have been published on other sites for a while now. (The pic below is a newie.) Maybe we should create a TT Media thread in order to systematically list all of the images and movies that are available.:)

929988_20060105_thumb004.jpg

Samberto
Thanks Dan, although most of the Gamespot pics have been published on other sites for a while now. (The pic below is a newie.) Maybe we should create a TT Media thread in order to systematically list all of the images and movies that are available.:)
Now that the wiki system is better integrated with GTP, would it be a good idea to start a Tourist Trophy category?

I have those "new" pictures in their original form, double the normal size of photomode renders from the SCEA Press Center, so I'm thinking of uploading them there.

ALPHA
Now that the wiki system is better integrated with GTP, would it be a good idea to start a Tourist Trophy category?

I have those "new" pictures in their original form, double the normal size of photomode renders from the SCEA Press Center, so I'm thinking of uploading them there.
I was thinking along similar lines. If you have the inclination to spearhead the TT/Poor Cousin wiki, then you certainly have my support.:) I look forward to providing exclusive GTP images and info in the coming weeks.:sly:

Back