new pics

• Thread starter misnblu
  • 15 comments

misnblu

Original member
Staff Emeritus
Misnblu
Misnblu
Hey everybody.  Check out the new pics Ive posted of the 97z.  Its the reason why I havent been to the board much.  Heres a list of mods Ive installed in the car recently:  
Headers, Underdrive pulley, Cold air intake, Hellwig rear sway bar with underbrace link, Urethane lower motor mount, and a ton of detailing.  
This in combination with what Ive already got should say a fast, good handling car.  
Let me know what you think.  
BTW, I may be autocrossing before too long.  
http://content.communities.msn.com/GranTurismo2/misnblus1997z24.msnw?Page=1

If the link doesnt work, then just go to the photos album section and go down till you see it.  

hey misinblu morgan will be a cutie when she gets older!!! hey that is one fine  piece of machine you got there!!!  keep up the good work!!!
                               :) .......... 😈

i posted a reply but it says i didnt whats up with that?
                    :) ....turned.... 😈

Yeah, your car is looking great.  I saw a Cavalier the other day at a restaurant with some white, low-profile, tires on it.  I don't know what it had under the hood, but it sure looked good.  Something to think about!  ;)

:)  Well, it was nearly identical to Misnblu's with the exception of the wheels.  I couldn't help but notice it!  :D

Thanks for the compliments ppl.  I hope to have running in a week or two.  Thanks again.  

I hope somebody gets a shot of you peeling out in that thing, Misnblu.  :)

Hey everybody.  Check out the new pics Ive posted of the 97z.  Its the reason why I havent been to the board much.  Heres a list of mods Ive installed in the car recently:  
Headers, Underdrive pulley, Cold air intake, Hellwig rear sway bar with underbrace link, Urethane lower motor mount, and a ton of detailing.  
This in combination with what Ive already got should say a fast, good handling car.  
Let me know what you think.  
BTW, I may be autocrossing before too long.  
http://content.communities.msn.com/GranTurismo2/misnblus1997z24.msnw?Page=1

That's a fine automobile you got there. I've seen a blue Cavailer, same year (looked exactly like yours, amybe not the same exact year), same color (some shade of dark blue, navy maybe) and it had a wing that was the size of the roof and the tailight looked really different, kinda cool. The half of the light that is in the rear fender was blue and the half in the trunk was white. It looked different. It had blue neon lights under in and in it. It had NICE oz wheels on it, 20 I think or 19. It was definatly nice. The guy that owns it works at McDonald's :lol:

(Edited by True Drifta at 7:40 pm on July 8, 2001)

Well, I like the car to be a sleeper.  Ive done a lot of work to the suspension and the motor.  I dont like the wings and neons, Im of the old school, just with a newer car.  Once I get my 50 shot of NOS, it should be able to keep up with most Mustangs, Camaros etc.  Thats my goal.  Surprise a few ppl, thats what I like.  
Ill add 18's to it in a year or two, then maybe lower it 2 inches.  That would be about it.  Fast ,clean, and factory looking.  
Thanks for the compliments everyone.  Its been very encouraging.  

Once I get my 50 shot of NOS, it should be able to keep up with most Mustangs, Camaros etc.
Awesome, that would definitely help!  Do you know how bad it beats Honda's and other imports?

Heres my best time slip for now.  If everything works out right, Ill be going back to the track to see how fast she will be.  Im car 47 in the slip.  Sorry so big.  
041801_slip.JPG

Back