Lamboracer Messages 1,010 Dec 6, 2004 #1 Im terribly sorry disregard this thread, im not in my right state of mind and failed to notice that the date for the pictures were 11/5 not 12/5. At least im honest.
Im terribly sorry disregard this thread, im not in my right state of mind and failed to notice that the date for the pictures were 11/5 not 12/5. At least im honest.
xcsti Messages 2,415 Dec 6, 2004 #2 I believe this is the first time anyone ever owned themselves. At least you are trying to get info to US GTPites. Is that Wesly Willis in your AV?
I believe this is the first time anyone ever owned themselves. At least you are trying to get info to US GTPites. Is that Wesly Willis in your AV?
S Silvia95 Messages 111 Dec 6, 2004 #3 Well I commend you for showing up your self like that. 👍 It's cool with me.
-Fred- This is a custom title Staff Emeritus Messages 25,556 Somewhere. Dec 6, 2004 #4 Let's not let this slide any further...