New pit lane bug

• Thread starter danthespam
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
Derby, UK
danthespam
Although this may be few and far between if you ever come across a traffic cone on pit entry avoid at all cost. I was just competing in the group 4 event at willow this evening, holding a comfortable lead of 10 seconds. Approaching pit entry I see a cone smack bang in the middle of the pit lane. Rather than trying swerving around at speed and causing myself any bother I floored it and stayed on track. The usual cone mishap occurred, slight lift of the nose. Almost immediately I was instantly disqualified due to ‘ignoring penalties’ (of which I had none).My guess is this is an unfortunate side effect of the pit lane bug fix. Any irregular entry into the pit lane wil result in a disqualification. Needless to say I was gutted. My talent and a High A DR rating mean wins are few and far between.

Kill all cones! Leave none alive!:yuck:

Bad luck on losing your race though. Bad way to lose.

Look on the bright side. You could have been a lap down already if the glitch wasn't fixed.:lol:

That nearly happened to me also at Nurburgring 24, as I hit a cone and entered the pitlane sideways. This tells me that their fix hasn't addressed the root cause of the problem.

Which is typical of most games, they "hotfix" the problem which is usually a band-aid, which then gives the developers time to actually figure out why it happened in the first place.

Back