New Post Indicator?

United States
California
monkeyjames
Sorry for what seems like a silly question, but how do I tell if there are new posts I haven't seen in a thread? I feel like in the past the title was bold if the thread had a post I haven't seen or a dot next to the thread title or something similar but I just don't see it. Up until about a month ago I hadn't logged into GTP for a while, maybe something changed? I feel stupid asking but for example I'm looking thru the GT7 Photo Mode & Scapes thread and I just can't find anything that tells me I've seen all the posts in a thread or not.

I feel like in the past the title was bold if the thread had a post I haven't seen or a dot next to the thread title or something similar but I just don't see it.
This hasn't changed, the thread title will be bold if the thread has new, unread posts.

Once in the thread, you will see a yellow "NEW" icon next to new post's time stamp, indicating that you have not seen them before.

OK, yeah I thought it was the bold/not bold style. Just double-checked my phone and looking through a thread did turn the thread title to non-bold. It must be something with my computer or browser then, possibly the font being used. Originally was looking in Chrome but just tried it in Microsoft Edge as well and it stayed bold. I'll see if I can change the font and see if that works.

The 'NEW' icon is working fine though.

Back