New Problem/ need help

• Thread starter jrbabbitt
  • 17 comments

jrbabbitt

Premium
United States
Charleston, SC
TCR_JimyBee
My whole account got erased/reset after this update, got this on my screen this morning well after the server maintenance
20220317_093149.jpg

And I cannot connect to server, I'm in offline status and cannot reconnect. It starts up like a first time with the music rally, then the 10min intro, then I get to the main screen and it tells me I'm offline and I click on the reconnect and nothing. Please help.

Edit update: I have deleted entire GT7 game from console, and all saved application data from both my PS4 and the PS+ online save, I am now in process of reinstalling GT7, hoping it did not trash my preorder bonuses of the cars an the credits.

Last edited:
My whole account got erased/reset after this update, got this on my screen this morning well after the server maintenance
View attachment 1125424

And I cannot connect to server, I'm in offline status and cannot reconnect. It starts up like a first time with the music rally, then the 10min intro, then I get to the main screen and it tells me I'm offline and I click on the reconnect and nothing. Please help
The servers are still offline due to "an issue" with the update, as covered extensively in the forum this morning. Nothing's been erased, everyone in the world is affected.

If you wait a few minutes a screen will come up to let you drive a Susuki Swift around Northern Isle Speedway, i didn't think it would pay anything, so i shut it down.

The servers are still offline due to "an issue" with the update, as covered extensively in the forum this morning. Nothing's been erased, everyone in the world is affected.
Where in forum, I came here first and saw reports that they changed things but nothing that it was down
I just hope I did not just **** myself by deleting and reinstalling everything

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wait a few minutes a screen will come up to let you drive a Susuki Swift around Northern Isle Speedway, i didn't think it would pay anything, so i shut it down.
FYI: you can change cars and circuits in this screen. still not a lot of fun in the long term though....

Last edited:
Same thing in Arizona, and it wiped out my almost gold time of 5.22 in the freaky music challenge on Trial Mountain.

Can anyone give me some encouraging info / news that I did not mess myself up by deleting and reinstalling the whole GT7 and for deleting the application saved data?

Can anyone give me some encouraging info / news that I did not mess myself up by deleting and reinstalling the whole GT7 and for deleting the application saved data?
Well, if your intention was to start the game from the beginning again, there is no problem.

However, if that was not your intention, you have made a grave mistake.

Why did you delete your saved data? 😂🤷‍♂️

Well, if your intention was to start the game from the beginning again, there is no problem.

However, if that was not your intention, you have made a grave mistake.

Why did you delete your saved data? 😂🤷‍♂️
The previous fixes for the progression bug was to delete the saved data and restart, I thought this would fix my problem too... not knowing that all servers were still down...
I read here that doing such would not reset normal progression and it should pick up where I was in game when it comes back online.
Hoping this is true, I don't want to find out I trashed my preorder bonuses, I can start over in the game progression if I have to, I dont want to lose the bonus cars and credits, I paid for those

Last edited:
Save data is stored on PDs server and will be downloaded once their servers are up again no matter if your local savegame has been deleted. Are half the people here living under a rock?

The previous fixes for the progression bug was to delete the saved data and restart, I thought this would fix my problem too... not knowing that all servers were still down...
Don't stress, your progress is saved on their servers and only that matters, not the file on your console. As soon they come back online, you should have everything back as it was before.

Save data is stored on PDs server and will be downloaded once their servers are up again no matter if your local savegame has been deleted. Are half the people here living under a rock?
No not under a rock, but not digitally tech savvy, I'm an old guy from the 60s and 70s, thank you for the encouraging words.

Last edited:
No not under a rock, but not digitally tech savvy, I'm an old guy from the 60s and 70s, thank you for the encouraging words.
I had a similar experience with my pre-buy bonus package. when I 1st downloaded the game I had the 100k credit but no cars. they came a couple days later in patch 1.06

I read here that doing such would not reset normal progression and it should pick up where I was in game when it comes back online.
Hoping this is true, I don't want to find out I trashed my preorder bonuses, I can start over in the game progression if I have to, I dont want to lose the bonus cars and credits, I paid for those
To whom maybe interested, I did not lose my progression and account and stuff is still good and intact, now to finish the 39th book...

Where in forum, I came here first and saw reports that they changed things but nothing that it was down
I just hope I did not just **** myself by deleting and reinstalling everything
There is maintenance today with a update so servers down till 11.00am

Back