• 10 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Thanks to Josh's suggestion, I've added a new field in your profile where you can add your real first name. Of course, it's strictly optional; but now there's a place where you can enter that info if you want. :)

To edit your profile, click here and scroll down until you reach "Real (First) Name". Enjoy! :)

Originally posted by Jordan
Thanks to Josh's suggestion, I've added a new field in your profile where you can add your real first name. Of course, it's strictly optional; but now there's a place where you can enter that info if you want. :)

To edit your profile, click here and scroll down until you reach "Real (First) Name". Enjoy! :)

Oh sure, you crank out their suggestions lickety-split, but mine you don't even reply to ... I see how you are. Maybe I should just pack up my avatars and active desktops and HIT THE ROAD! j/k (:

But seriously, what did you think?

http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4016

Yes/No or Maybe possible in the secret "GTP v2" ??

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Oh sure, you crank out their suggestions lickety-split, but mine you don't even reply to ... I see how you are. Maybe I should just pack up my avatars and active desktops and HIT THE ROAD! j/k (:

But seriously, what did you think?

http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4016

Yes/No or Maybe possible in the secret "GTP v2" ??

~LoudMusic
:lol: Well, new profile fields are extremely easy to add (it's all automated from the forum control panel), so I just went ahead and set it up. As for your suggestion, I've been working on it for the new GTPlanet...I just haven't replied to the thread. ;) I especially like Pako's recent suggestion of displaying the avatars as an option that you can select.

Originally posted by Jordan
:lol: Well, new profile fields are extremely easy to add (it's all automated from the forum control panel), so I just went ahead and set it up. As for your suggestion, I've been working on it for the new GTPlanet...I just haven't replied to the thread. ;) I especially like Pako's recent suggestion of displaying the avatars as an option that you can select.

Right on! And I agree. More features is always cool, but they need to be options. People like customization (:

~LoudMusic

Well, the only thing that i could say is that the 😈 could be obtained with a gameshark called "region x" that i bought and it uses the same serries of codes that any gameshark uses, i have the cd, the only thing i need now is time to find the code to get the nomad.

But :D it could be a big help if someone from the inside could find that code.

Thanks!!

a:/

Originally posted by the colombian
Well, the only thing that i could say is that the 😈 could be obtained with a gameshark called "region x" that i bought and it uses the same serries of codes that any gameshark uses, i have the cd, the only thing i need now is time to find the code to get the nomad.

But :D it could be a big help if someone from the inside could find that code.

Thanks!!

a:/
Hi Columbian, welcome to GTPlanet! This isn't a good place for your post to be, I would suggest creating a new topic for it in this forum. :D

Originally posted by Mustang man
NEW GTPlanet?
That's right, it's in development right now, along with a few other new sites... ;)

Originally posted by Mustang man
Yikes. You probably have re-designed your site less than me though. :D
Yeah, yours has gone through quite a bit of changes! :)

I'm sort of happy with it now. But if i ever get a good graphics making programme (like photoshop) then it's gonna go through another re-design. :cool:

Back