- 3
- olivianjeremie
I could not find any info on this, so here's my question to you guys.
A few of my buddies and I have setup a few of different racing categories online and have a blast racing. We have setup races varying on pp and tire choices like V8 RWD GT cars, 4 Door V8 Sedans, Cars sold in USA that are FWD and under 200hp and maxed out Honda Civic race no RM or Race Cars allowed.
Do you guys have any ideas for us? I know the possibilities are endless, not really looking for 10 suggestions of the same cars with different tire choices.
What races have you enjoyed with your buddies? Thanks for your suggestions.
A few of my buddies and I have setup a few of different racing categories online and have a blast racing. We have setup races varying on pp and tire choices like V8 RWD GT cars, 4 Door V8 Sedans, Cars sold in USA that are FWD and under 200hp and maxed out Honda Civic race no RM or Race Cars allowed.
Do you guys have any ideas for us? I know the possibilities are endless, not really looking for 10 suggestions of the same cars with different tire choices.
What races have you enjoyed with your buddies? Thanks for your suggestions.