New reset times?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bien Cien
  • 13 comments
  • 1,141 views
Messages
688
Messages
Cypher_Zephyr
Did anyone experience a reset time change? For me my reset time is 9:00PM EST (GMT-4:00).

On Saturday I had a car trade done at 6:00 PM EST and was looking forward to another trade after 9. When I attempt to do so I got the "limit warning" message and part of me died inside.

Am I the only one? Have I gone mad? Will the 3rd Batman film be disappointing?
 
Bien Cien
Did anyone experience a reset time change? For me my reset time is 9:00PM EST (GMT-4:00).

On Saturday I had a car trade done at 6:00 PM EST and was looking forward to another trade after 9. When I attempt to do so I got the "limit warning" message and part of me died inside.

Am I the only one? Have I gone mad? Will the 3rd Batman film be disappointing?

Without Alfred, yes.
 
Yup I've got it. I was like wat
 
Did anyone experience a reset time change? For me my reset time is 9:00PM EST (GMT-4:00).

I sent just before and just after the last reset and it was working as expected. Reset was still at 0:00GMT.
 
[QUOTE="] Have I gone mad? Will the 3rd Batman film be disappointing?[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the trade reset thing, but I have very high hopes for "The Dark Knight Rises" it will be the best of the trilogy. :)
 
doctorrg
I sent just before and just after the last reset and it was working as expected. Reset was still at 0:00GMT.

GMT? Or BST?
 
I think its GMT, but i am not sure. I am at BST (Portugal) and the reset is at 1am. In the winter was at 00h (GMT). Again i am not sure but i think it is allways GMT.
 
Same bat time, same bat channel :sly:
 
Reset is GMT not BST.
 
Last edited:
Nothing changed. It was & is 0.00 GMT. But if you live in a country with the daylight saving time, then it have changed for you (+1 hr). ;)

 
Okay as of last night I might have been mistaken. Reset is still normal, Batman will be awesome and I think I have to admit myself into an insane asylum because I might be seeing things.
 
Back