New rock bandMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkenedDrift
  • 12 comments
  • 580 views

DarkenedDrift

(Banned)
Messages
151
Hey people! There is a new band called Dry Cell. I think they are pretty badass. If you want to check them out, and if you have kazaa, check then out. Just type in the search dialoge box "Dry Cell."
 
May this thread be Closinated!

Closinating the countryside, closinating all the people!

In their thatch roof cotagessssssssssss!
 
Blech, they're terrible. They remind me of Linkin Park.

👎
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Blech, they're terrible. They remind me of Linkin Park.

👎


ah, I was gonna ask what kinda music they played, but when I saw that, I knew. Klos and I have very similar musical taste, so, bleach.
👎 without even trying.

Cano
 
Originally posted by Cano
ah, I was gonna ask what kinda music they played, but when I saw that, I knew. Klos and I have very similar musical taste, so, bleach.
👎 without even trying.

Cano

What the hell is this tripe?
 
Originally posted by DarkenedDrift
Hey people! There is a new band called Dry Cell. I think they are pretty badass. If you want to check them out, and if you have kazaa, check then out. Just type in the search dialoge box "Dry Cell."
Let's rewind. This is what you should have said:

Hey people! There is a new band called Dry Cell. I think they are pretty badass. If you want to support them, and help them get a better deal from their record label so they can make more albums, check them out. Just go down to your nearest music store and fork over a measley $15 for their CD. This will really help get them some attention, and you'll get to own some great music!
 
You people need to stop downloading so I don't have to fork over $10+ for CDs.
 
omg i kno the band in person they are my freinds! I have all rights to do this. I only kno the guitar player real good but i only met the drummer once. i forgot his name though.
 
So why don't you support them by buying their CD? What's the guitarist's name?

They were on the Queen of the Damned soudtrack.
 
I thought this was gonna be one of those:

"Hey, have you heard that new band Led Zepplin? They rock!!!"
 
the guitarist's name is Danny. He has a blue Dodge Durango with white stripes. I kno him from meeting him in malibu, and in L.A. at my freinds house. Also they are giving me their remixs of their songs next weekend.
 
Originally posted by boombexus
I thought this was gonna be one of those:

"Hey, have you heard that new band Led Zepplin? They rock!!!"

lol no im just trying to prove a point.
 
Back