DarkenedDrift
(Banned)
- 151
Hey people! There is a new band called Dry Cell. I think they are pretty badass. If you want to check them out, and if you have kazaa, check then out. Just type in the search dialoge box "Dry Cell."
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Blech, they're terrible. They remind me of Linkin Park.
👎
Originally posted by Cano
ah, I was gonna ask what kinda music they played, but when I saw that, I knew. Klos and I have very similar musical taste, so, bleach.
👎 without even trying.
Cano
Let's rewind. This is what you should have said:Originally posted by DarkenedDrift
Hey people! There is a new band called Dry Cell. I think they are pretty badass. If you want to check them out, and if you have kazaa, check then out. Just type in the search dialoge box "Dry Cell."
Originally posted by boombexus
I thought this was gonna be one of those:
"Hey, have you heard that new band Led Zepplin? They rock!!!"